Rhapsody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhapsody?

Ok, I downloaded Rhapsody and signed up. Then Im using it and it says I have to pay to burn songs? What is that shit? I call up the customer service. The guy says for my $14.99 a month I can listen on my computer and download songs to my hard drive but I can't burn them without purchasing them? Im like, "how do you know if I burn them from my hard drive?" He says you will pay .99 if they are burned. Im like, cancel the account.

Does that even make sense? You can download them but not burn them? What if I moved them to my flash drive or MP3 player? This is gay.

Anyone use Rhapsody? Am I understanding it wrong?

there might be some DRM on the songs not allowing you to burn them, but thats probably easily go-around-able.

Comment

just download music illegally. Everyone does it, and if you are smart about it, its almost impossible to get caught. If there is a band you really like and you feel like supporting them, you can just buy their cd.

Comment

they must have some DRM on the files to prevent this.

google rhapsody drm stripper
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I just downloaded Limewire.

Comment

Limewire doesnt work on my comp. I had to use frostwire.

Comment

Works on mine. Just downloaded a few.

Comment

I use frostwire; works great for me.
                "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Limewire for me, couple of friends use Ares

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                    Limewire for me, couple of friends use Ares
                    I was going to use Ares after my dad did not want us to use limewire and i heard a bunch of bad crap on it. I was not sure and just stuck with frostwire. Is there anything bad about Ares?

-Melanie-

Comment

OH GOD PLEASE DONT USE LIMEWIRE.

for the love of god, please. youre computer is probably already filled with malware. use torrents. i'd rather PM you instructions on how to use torrents and provide 24/7 tech support than you using limewire. if you contineu doing so, in about a month youll be posting another thread on how to make your computer faster bc its suddenly running like shit.

nothing works better than a torrent. all P2P ware is shit and will destroy your computer.

Comment

I use Frostwire and it works perfect for me. Im also running Ubuntu so i dont have to worry about viruses or any of that shit. everything you want is on there
                        "Corruption of the Soul is a fate that befalls the weak"

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                          OH GOD PLEASE DONT USE LIMEWIRE.
                          That's one of the reasons we got rid of limewire. Its awful, i recommend frostwire.

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
                            That's one of the reasons we got rid of limewire. Its awful, i recommend frostwire.
                            X2

Comment

do you get malware from just having limewire or do u get it when you download all the virus's that are on it? i tried doing the torrents but its such a pain in the ass to find a single song and i just generally didn't like it. is there a suggested website for torrents cuz i just googled the song i wanted as a torrent and got it that way
                              2 tj's
                              3 yj's
                              2 xj's
                              i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Working...
                              X