Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sooooo funny

BORKED
    -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

repost methinks

Comment

I actually saw this commercial the other day for the first time on tv and was waiting for him to say "love my nuts"....

He actually said it

Comment

lol

he did say low my nuts

i saw the complete version the other day. it was mad long
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

your gonna repost my nuts.
          Originally posted by Fast Orange
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

i heard this guy actually secretly assasinated billy mays.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
              i heard this guy actually secretly assasinated billy mays.
              yes because he can magically cause heart disease

Comment

ohhh come on... have you ever watched CSI or cold case, no one ever dies from natural causes. ever.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

they already performed the autopsy...

btw cold case sucks, go the fuck home nobody likes you here

just keeding

Comment

you're just actually happy theres another loser on this late to play with

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

im here but not drunk so im not happy
                      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                        you're just actually happy theres another loser on this late to play with
                        very true

btw "play with" sounds a little weird....

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                        im here but not drunk so im not happy
                        poor bastard

Comment

i drank alittle at work tonight, it was margarita monday so i had to indulge.....

and it was busy as hell so i helped myself to a draught on the house.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

im coming up one day to get hammered
                            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

doooo ittt. $1.99 margaritas on mondays. they're small, but if u sit at the bar i'll tell becky i know you and clearly you're of age so i will make her put more alchy in yours

that and sitting at the bar while i'm working gets you the pay for 10 get 25 wing deal. hahahahaha depending on the manager.......

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Working...
                              X