Just another dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another dream

anyway this was after the third rcrocs comp, we pull out of the park, some go left to get to the highway, others go right to get to the gas station to air up. we are heading to friendlys ultimately so i take a left seeing i didnt need air. well a cop was waiting right at the exit of rc, and follows me until some intersection that never used to be there, i decide to go down there because i was curious, well its gated and theres some huge mega inductrial lookin building behind it, so i pull a u-turn and now there is a bridge i had to drive underneath, so i proceed to drive underneath it where that cop comes out of nowhere and pulls directly in front of me, no lights, no siren, just blocks me off.

as the cop walks up to my window i notice its a coventry police car (small town in rhode island) I notice its a girl wearing casual clothes, black tank and jeans. she asks for my license, registration and birth certificate.

I go "WTF" why do you need my birth certificate?"

she says "i don't know, i just want it"

i tell her, "i don't have it"

she goes "oh ok"

I ask her, why are you in rural pennsylvania?

"just visiting, i'm not even supposed to be working here, and don't have my uniform, but don't tell anyone"

she walks back to her car

she comes back a minute later and looks inside my jeep

"can you turn off your dome light please? it's making me nervous"

i look up, and notice my dome light is on, i turn it off

she is holding a ticket pad deely in her hand and is writing a ticket as she is walking around my jeep, writing more stuff down.

she says "is your bumper supposed to look like that?"

i tell her "trust me, my bumper is the least of my worries on this vehicle"

she tells me to get out of the vehicle

I do so

she has me take a look at my bumper

"its not supposed to be bent like that. is it?"

i reply "i am not worried about that bumper"

i get back in my jeep, she hands me the ticket and i wake up
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

wtffffffff
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

maybe it means at the next comp theres gonna be an industrial park next to the park and some lady police officer from rhode island will pull me over and be all sketchy
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
      X