Clear All

• ibeark (10:33:39 PM): oh my god

Precisely.

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Can I has? I'll cut the hood of my chevelle and throw the small blcok back in there to run those!!!!!!!

Comment

zoomies
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

almost as good as the guy that wanted to run his exhoust back into his engine.

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
          almost as good as the guy that wanted to run his exhoust back into his engine.
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

LOL remember the idiot who wanted to port and polish his engine by feeding it sand????

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
              LOL remember the idiot who wanted to port and polish his engine by feeding it sand????
              yes i also remember the kid on cobra forum putting water through his motor while running to clean it
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

just dont get any on your hootus
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                  yes i also remember the kid on cobra forum putting water through his motor while running to clean it
                  I've run many gallons of water through engines dood, it works.

Comment

through the oil passages sorry i wasnt clear
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

through the oil passages sorry i wasnt clear
                      LOL, mmmmkay, that makes more sense. Or doesn't make more sense

Comment

he drained the oil left the drain plug out put a garden hose in the oil fill on the valve cover turned said hose on. then started his car and let it run while the water was running through it. then wondered why his motor would not start afterwards.
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

he drained the oil left the drain plug out put a garden hose in the oil fill on the valve cover turned said hose on. then started his car and let it run while the water was running through it. then wondered why his motor would not start afterwards.
                          LOL link?

Comment

oh shit I'm not supposed to do that each oil change?
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

looked an i cant find it, it was a while ago

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                              oh shit I'm not supposed to do that each oil change?
                              it helps keep the spark plugs in
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                              X