Tickets and court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    he just called the station there and they said it DOES transfer points to CT because ny is gay like that.

bummer.
    they will tell you whatever it take to scare you and get you to pay, but i HAVE tickets in NY, i have no points on my lisence in CT and can still drive here. Doesnt even show up on my insurance
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
      they will tell you whatever it take to scare you and get you to pay, but i HAVE tickets in NY, i have no points on my lisence in CT and can still drive here. Doesnt even show up on my insurance
      Interesting. passing this message along.
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
        Interesting. passing this message along.
        just to show (even tho its not the same area) watch the video that was posted by Adam i think. Mr. Chi-city. The second video they tell him even if he wins the ticket case he still has to pay court fees, which we all know is BS with traffic court
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

you shoulda put "attn tom" as the thread title.

enter a not guilty plea. that will delay the court date. then when he gets that date, request another one. thatll delay it further. the more delay, the better.
          i got there and the cop was there. i had no arguement so i was charged the full speed.

when he gets to court, MAKE SURE TO ASK FOR DOCUMENTATION THAT THE GUN WAS CALIBRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/10 times they will NOT have papers. case closed.

i dont think hell get points. but CT is an asshole state. who knows. insurance will go up.

EDIT: the above method will work AWESOME in a small court. probably getting it dropped to a parking ticket.
          winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

no papers for documentation = automatic case toss out? i find that hard to believe...
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

if he was caught on laser/radar and it cant be proven that the gun was reading correctly, bam.

the cop will give the judge a schpeal about how that morning he aimed at a pole 50 feet away blahblahblah and calibrated. get proof, or get out.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

reading this thread reminds me I never paid my speeding ticket it Rhode island months ago so i shouldnt drive in that state but yea, the out of state ticket never did anything to me in CT and trust me if It did, I'd know right away because I'd be locked out of the DMV emission database at work because of it
                up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                eliminator MJ - Sold
                99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
                Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                  if he was caught on laser/radar and it cant be proven that the gun was reading correctly, bam.

the cop will give the judge a schpeal about how that morning he aimed at a pole 50 feet away blahblahblah and calibrated. get proof, or get out.
                  didnt work out in my case. the cop put down "55" in a "35" didn't check laser, radar or clocked. and theres no fuckin way i was going 55

cops word> my word

this was a town court though and they were out to get money
                  www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

i know a kid who got DUI in NY and it isnt getting transfered to NJ
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

sam, did you try to contest it?

not sure if its civil or criminal specific but one of the court things is to prove beyond reasonable doubt. in one instance, the prosecutor has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt and vice versa in the other instance. not sure which is which tho. its worth a shot trying to make the cop prove it

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                        Generally tickets from other states wont appear on your state record. The only time that stuff shows up is in like background investigations and stuff like that.

The thing with tickets like that and fighting them is its kinda a gamble. The best thing you hope for is that the cop doesnt show up to court that issued the ticket and then they dont have him there for evidence.
                        Don't know if it's just in merrden where I fight all my tickets but i've def been to court over like 6 times for tickets, and i've never had a cop come there for my case. In fact, i've never seen a cop there with the million people in the court room fighting tickets.

How it's set up where I go, you walk into this room, there's like 4 tables with a person sitting at each one, you sit down, one of them will call you up, you go up, tell them what happened and they ask if you'd like to donate money, you do it bam, you're good. This happened same thing to me 6 times.

Comment

Caitlin got a ticket and NY, payed it and never heard anything about it again. No points on record.

I got a ticket on I-91 a few years ago and it was my first, no points for first offense

Comment

Working...
                          X