Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first watched this it didn't really sink in, it's so fucked up I felt like it wasn't real and i was watching a movie.

Then I couldn't even think about anything else at work and it make me sick to my stomach, definetly will not be signing up to watch this video ever again.

What were they even beating him with in the beginning?

Comment

I would never wish some shit like that upon anyone. I feel a bullet would do just fine. I have seen some seriously fucked up shit in my life but this has to take the cake. I can never under stand what would drive someone to do that to another person. Like getting in a fight and pounding the shit out of someone is cool but what they did goes way above and beyond that. The kids definitely have some serious mental issues. The shots of the mans face bleeding kind of did me in. I could not fathom the amount of pain the guy is in. I really feel bad for the guy and his family. Old mayan tribes used to strap the dead bodies to the murderers back and through decomposition it would kill the murderer. That is one of the only punishments i see fit in these circumstances. CAN WE GET THIS THREAD DELETED NOW?
      Last edited by Magilla; 06-25-2009, 12:45 AM.
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
      X