This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **WARNING** EXTREMELY GRAPHIC **WARNING**

You have been warned so if you watch and bitch, bitch to somebody else cause I dont care.

If you have a weak stomach DO NOT WATCH!

This is one of the worst things I have ever seen and yes its real. I read the story on the whole case.

If you can sit and watch this whole video you are fucked in the head.

http://forum.uncoverreality.com/audi...-ever-see.html

Video is in first post
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

wow...that was entertaining....cant believe thats on the web... almost as bad as the unknown russian soldier getting his head cut off....
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

you just fucked my whole good night i was having . . . in case ppl were wondering

The man whose brutal murder is recorded in the leaked video was identified as Sergei Yatzenko from the village of Taromskoye. His murder took place on July 12, 2007, and his body was found on July 16.

Yatzenko was 48 years old. He had recently been forced into retirement due to a cancer tumor in his throat. The treatment left him unable to speak for some time, but Yatzenko was unhappy with being unable to work and continued to find odd jobs around the village. He took on small construction projects, fixed cars, weaved baskets, and cooked for his family. He was beginning to regain his voice by the time of the murder. Yatzenko was married and had two sons and one grandchild. He also had a disabled mother whom he looked after.

Yatzenko had another brush with death 16 years earlier. While working at a farm, he lost control of his tractor and rolled downhill into a river. Instead of jumping out, he stayed in the cabin trying to save his vehicle, and became pinned underwater. By the time he was freed, Yatzenko was clinically dead, but was resuscitated. Doctors called his survival "one in a thousand".

At around 2:30 PM on the day of the murder, he called his wife to let her know he was riding his old Dnepr motorcycle to see his grandchild. He never arrived at his son's house, and his cell phone was turned off by 6 PM. His wife Lyudmila called a friend and walked around the village, afraid that her husband might have fallen ill or had a motorcycle accident. They were unable to locate any signs of him. They were also unable to file a missing person's report, since in the Ukraine a person cannot be declared missing until at least 72 hours after last being seen. The next day, Lyudmila posted photographs of her husband around the village, and enlisted more local help to search the surrounding area. Four days later, a local who saw one of Lyudmila's posters remembered that he had seen an abandoned Dnepr bike in a remote wooded area by a garbage dump. He took Yatzenko's relatives to the scene, where they discovered his mutilated and decomposing body.[13]

The fact that Yatzenko's murder was captured on video was unknown to the public until a court session on October 29, 2008. The unedited video of the murder was shown as part of a large presentation by the prosecution, causing shock in the audience. The court agreed with the prosecution that the video was genuine, that it showed Igor Suprunyuck attacking the victim, and that Viktor Sayenko was the man behind the camera.

The video showing the murder of Sergei Yatzenko was leaked to a shock site based in the United States and dated December 4, 2008. Ekaterina Levchenko, adviser to Ukraine's Minister of the Interior, was critical of the leak, but admitted that control of videos on the Internet was "virtually impossible".[51] Parts of the video have become a viral video known as 3Guys1Hammer, a pun on another famous shock video, 2 Girls 1 Cup. Some YouTube users have posted videos recording their reactions while watching the murder video.
      2 tj's
      3 yj's
      2 xj's
      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

thats a fucked up forum, sooo many messed up videos on there

Comment

yeah....im gonna go ahead and not watch it. after that whole dog meat in china thing i dont think i'll be watching anymore fucked up shit for awhile
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Thats just wrong, it's amazing what you can find on the Internet! No offense but anyone who enjoys watching shit like that should be shot! There is something seriously wrong with anyone who would enjoy watching that. I hope the guys that did that to that guy rot in hell! Fawking sick!!!
            HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
            OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

its bad even i had to stop watching it
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

0% chance of me clicking that link ftw
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                  0% chance of me clicking that link ftw
                  big x2
                  mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                  2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                  and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

yup thats fucked.
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

what is it?
                      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                        its bad even i had to stop watching it
                        I know, I have a pretty stout stomach and have seen some pretty bad shit in person and I had to skip through it.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                          what is it?
                          you didnt read the story that arundlemcgrundle posted?

its a person being murdered
                          Last edited by Saharicon; 06-24-2009, 10:55 AM.

Comment

NO tanks... Methinks I will throw up at work and the story is enough to make me queezy.
                            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                            • 5.13's
                            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                              you didnt read the story that alum crawler posted?

its a person being murdered
                              oh whoops
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                              X