Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A (short) open letter addressed to one Mike Ruggieri

Dear Micheal Ruggieri,

I have a very important pressing topic that I have just been informed about, that I would like to quickly discuss with you. Let me quickly inform the un-informed of the facts.

Jeep model: Silver
    -velour interior
    -no steering wheel

As in your thread you so eloquently stated 1. yes go hit that because you have no standards, or 2. no go hit that because you have no standards. Well it seems that you would rather get self-satisfaction with sunless tanning lotion rather than have the potential to get your cock actually "wet" so to speak. There you stated many different payment options and not a single one of them has happened to date. Everyone there has said that she seemed to be “whoring” her daughters out in exchange to have her jeep silver fixed. I know many people that would of jumped on this opportunity, so what the fuck went wrong? Her daughter could have been hideous, but the great part is you still could have stuck your rod in the mother. Taken from your own words, the mother was completely "fuckable" so naturally i see a problem here that nothing has been posted. I just wanted to publicly say I am sereverly dissappointed in your actions lately, and hope you change your ways.

Sincerely,
    Your penis

let me get this straight. you are writing this letter to Michael Ruggieri.

you signed the letter as "your penis"

so if a+b=c

then even = mike ruggieris penis?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      let me get this straight. you are writing this letter to Michael Ruggieri.

you signed the letter as "your penis"

so if a+b=c

then even = mike ruggieris penis?
      i merely passed the letter on through the grapevine, i didn't personally write it (technically)

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
        Sincerely,
        Your penis
        i hate it when gays over flaunt their shit
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

The true mike ruggieri story
          First of all to understand what happened to mike, you gotta understand who mike the person was was. Now mike was born to a three-legged bitch of a mother. He was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz he's a small time gun runner and a bjj fight promoter. So he puts mike into training. They see mike's good. He is damn good. But then he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his brother nibbles. And mike said "no man that's my brother, I can't fight nibbles" but they made him fight anyway, and mike, he killed nibbles. mike said "that's it!" he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he freaked out. Then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart no longer beat. wow.
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

i merely passed the letter on through the grapevine, i didn't personally write it (technically)
            so you at some point came in contact with mikes penis

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
              First of all to understand what happened to mike, you gotta understand who mike the person was was. Now mike was born to a three-legged bitch of a mother. He was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz he's a small time gun runner and a bjj fight promoter. So he puts mike into training. They see mike's good. He is damn good. But then he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his brother nibbles. And mike said "no man that's my brother, I can't fight nibbles" but they made him fight anyway, and mike, he killed nibbles. mike said "that's it!" he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he freaked out. Then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart no longer beat. wow.
              i fucking lawled at this on facebook, and ill lawl the fuck over it again

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
              so you at some point came in contact with mikes penis
              where in that post does it suggest i came in contact with his cock

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post

you sir...get rep

Comment

where in that post does it suggest i came in contact with his cock
                  where else would you get this info.............................................. ....................................exactly

Comment

and at least call em FAST ORANGE

Comment

where else would you get this info.............................................. ....................................exactly
                      like i said, third party info

Comment

you sir...get rep
                        just watching that shit it seemed funny to put here
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

HEY MIKE WHAT'S UP

Comment

like i said, third party info
                            lies

Comment

Evan,

My dick. Get the fuck off it.

That is all.
                              -mike
                              Originally posted by Fast Orange
                              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Working...
                              X