No announcement yet.

My dreams quite literally hurt me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I overheard my roomate talking in his sleep once. He said "dude those girls are so hot". Then a few weeks later he told me that he heard me yell "I hate those fucking lights!" One of my friends at school was heard yelling, "I'm gunna kill you" and then punched the wall 3 times. Funny thing is he's the most laid back kids I've ever met. (non drug induced that is)
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

Phil......that's awesome. Except for your foot. But other than that...epic!

I don't do anything odd in my sleep but Shane will hold the WEIRDEST freaking conversations with you while he's sleeping...he told me once he couldn't wake up because he was "stuck in the DJ booth because of the chickens"...I gave up on trying to wake him up and just LOLed.

An hour later I tried to wake him up again and all he said was "STILL IN THE DJ BOOTH" and he was honest to God still asleep...

You people and your weird ass dreams! lol
      ~*Nica*~
      Passenger Extraordinaire.

Eggnog anyone?

Comment

my roommate that i shared a room with once woke me up by yelling COURTNEY ITS RIGHT HERE and throwing a stuffed animal at me...i froze thinking i was talking in my sleep and she got pissed...

turns out she was the one sleep talking haha
        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
        J10 project do want.
        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

i once fell asleep really mad at one of my roommates and in the middle of the night rolled over and told her what i really thought of her, we didnt talk for the rest of the semester.

Comment

my dreams as of late always involve my dads business aquiring a 90's ford piece of shit with a 5.0 in it but never a mustang. and they're always stick and black. they've been 2wd f150 pick ups and econolines and they barely run but i still take them out and beat the shit out of them . . .

i'm weird. i dont even like ford
            2 tj's
            3 yj's
            2 xj's
            i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Another example of why the Volcano Burrito should NOT be on Taco Bell's late night menu!

Wow - war, cops, Jeeps, zombies, groin kick, except for the collateral damage, seems like a cool dream.
              1982 Jeep Scrambler
              258 I6, Holley 4bbl. 390, headers
              NV4500
              D44 rear w/ OX
              4.5" RE
              33" BFGs

"Silence . . . I keel you"

Comment

i had another fucked up dream last night

they seem to happen when im in a half asleep phase. like i wake up around 6:30 on weekends because im used to doing that, then i try to get a couple more hours in, and im not 100% asleep ja know.
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

I had a messed up jeep one once, in my xj parked in front of a building with my front wheel on a curb, came out of said building to see the uni body had compleatly twisted and when i drove off the curb only three wheels would touch the ground at one time.
                  I now have a yj with a real frame to illude such dreams.
                  -Trail-side mechanic-

Comment

I had a dream was shot in stomach, woke up with stomach ache.
                    96 stock cherokee backyard 1 1/2 lift rebuilt trns case

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                      i had another fucked up dream last night

they seem to happen when im in a half asleep phase. like i wake up around 6:30 on weekends because im used to doing that, then i try to get a couple more hours in, and im not 100% asleep ja know.
                      If I remember pysch class, that's because when you wake up you interrupt/cut short your REM sleep. (the part of sleep where dreams occur) Then when you go back to sleep, you go into REM much quicker. Hense the crazy dreams. You're also more likely to remember them because you wake up sooner.

what you don't know, now ya know cracka
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

Working...
                      X