My dreams quite literally hurt me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dreams quite literally hurt me.

So last night I had a dream, not one of those stupid wrenching dream like Sam has, in fact, my dream last night started off by me setting a bunch of claymore mines about midway up a grassy knoll in Vietnam. The vietcong were coming and we had to hold down the fort made of Lincoln Logs. Well, I got all the claymores set and my commander started yelling at me, so I went up to the watch tower and told some dude with a clear plastic head that the enemy was coming. His body dissipated and I was let holding his plastic head in my hands, though I could see his esophagus clearly, as it was highlighted in Yellow.

Well, I turned around to climb down and what used to be a grass and bamboo watch tower was now a concrete building from the 1930s. It went blank there for a moment, but some sadistic business owner started to chase me down, suite and tie and all, and the only way I escaped was by putting his head inside of a blanket and beating it against the wall while he laughed. I ran down a light blue concrete set of stairs and got into an elevator with a police detective with a huge mustache and brown trenchcoat. I needed to find my jeeps in the parking garage, so that is were we went.

Well, when the elevator door opened up at the two story parking garage, I realized that there were zombies everywhere. Eating people and stringing their corpses up from the ceiling. Blood and guts lined the parking spaces and cars overturned with oil drum fires going. I saw my XJ in the corner of the level, but said 'I need the waggy'. I gave the keys to my XJ to the detective in the brown coat and told him to meet me outside. I went to the second story and got into my wagoneer after dodging the zombies and started to drive around and hit all the zombies with the front end of my waggy.

Right then, the waggy ran out of gas in the parking garage and I got out and there was only one zombie left, wearing a bright yellow Tshirt and blue jeans. His mouth was bleeding and his hands where gray. For some reason I had the notion to kick the zombie right in the balls, and right as my foot made contact with it's rotting family jewels......

I fucking woke up in SEETHING PAIN.

I had seriously just kicked my wall at full fucking force. My big toe felt like it was on FIRE. 6:30 in the morning. I buried my head in my pillow and sucked it up. My foot hurt for a good hour after and it was one of the most painful things I have ever done to myself at a subconscious level.

Now I know, pack in my dreams and don't try and KICK anything.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

LOOLOLLOOLOL

Comment

i love waking up during my sleepwalking adventures. it makes sense for a second than i fully wake up and wonder why i'm looking for a lacrosse camera in the linen closet (that actually happened)
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i have punched through walls and such while sleeping
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

my best friend used to sleepwalk all the time, he opened the fridge once and pissed on a birthday cake

Comment

holy shit
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
            Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
            he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
            Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
            i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

i've slept walked a few times but never did anything outrageous...i talk in my sleep a lotttt...and if people call my phone/try to talk to me while i'm sleeping i have full out conversations with them but don't remember a thing the next morning
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                i've slept walked a few times but never did anything outrageous...i talk in my sleep a lotttt...and if people call my phone/try to talk to me while i'm sleeping i have full out conversations with them but don't remember a thing the next morning
                i am so calling you
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

I broke 2 bones in my hand once while sleeping. The bitch of it was, I couldn't remember what the dream was about. It sucked.

Comment

i dont sleepwalk

but i have been known to talk in my sleep
                    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

phil that's epic!!!!

i just sleep, and snore

Comment

i now blame sisoffroad for any weird fork eating dreams i have
                        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                        J10 project do want.
                        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Only you phil.

At least it was an epic dream.
                          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

omg phil LOLZ
                            93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
                            90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
                            95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

My dreams are weird but at least I don't get hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X