• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahah, I love beer ratings
    4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
      what would be the beer rating?
      Double digits for sure. I can honestly tell you I've never been drunk enough to make her look attractive.
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

i have to drive through jersey to get to school and let me say, i have never seen a group of people who can collectively drive so bad. changing lanes without even looking, driving under the speed limit, and not knowing how to parallel park are just a handful of things they do. my room mate is from jersey, and not to be stereotypical of asians because i am one, but he drives HORRIBLE.
        98 XJ RIP
        05 WRX
        16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
        Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

Originally posted by 98craznazn69 View Post
          changing lanes without even looking, driving under the speed limit, and not knowing how to parallel park are just a handful of things they do.
          Not drive the speed limit!!?? They drive like 100mph on 287 then change lanes from the right lane all the way to the left lane w/o blinkers. WTF!! And not knowing how to parallel park, back home in CT we do not parallel park, nor did i get tested on it for my license. But this state of PA is making me practice that...which i can add ive done it successfully a few times more than i had hoped.
          "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

hahaha. yea the only way to park around campus is to parallel park haha
            98 XJ RIP
            05 WRX
            16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
            Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

Working...
            X