new metallica song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new metallica song

its actually good. i can't beleive it. all nightmare long.

BORKED

the video is actually pretty fuckin cool too. a lil wierd but cool to watch. esp towards the end if you like old school horror movies
    Last edited by Arundlemcbrundle; 02-06-2009, 07:03 AM.
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

i cant watch this because im at work, but im going to guess it sucks.
    why might you ask? well after the black album it went down hill hard (i love their early shit). and all their new stuff just sounds so generic and cookie cuter, its liek they have no passion to make music anymore. just my opinion.
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

the new album is much better than st. anger, and of course it doesnt coem close to any of their classics, like and justice, but its not a bad album, you just gotta realize theyre fawkin like 50 years old, they dont feel like making a dozen ride the lightnings
      dirty30

Comment

Oh my christ. I can't stand that album death magnetic.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
          the new album is much better than st. anger, and of course it doesnt coem close to any of their classics, like and justice, but its not a bad album, you just gotta realize theyre fawkin like 50 years old, they dont feel like making a dozen ride the lightnings
          yeah but thats when they should give it up, or do something with a new name. dont tarnish the name, they are dragging it threw the mud right now. I know they might want to do something different but at least do something GOOD.
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
            yeah but thats when they should give it up, or do something with a new name. dont tarnish the name, they are dragging it threw the mud right now. I know they might want to do something different but at least do something GOOD.
            agreed, but you know they're just gonna keep going till they die, as long as there's people who'll buy anything with the name metallica on it they could make an album of fart noises and go platinum, it be ridonkulous
            dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
              they could make an album of fart noises and go platinum
              so much lawl, and so true

Comment

Saw them at Bonaroo last summer. they started out with all their new shit and everyone was pissed because it sucked. Then they played old Metallica and the place went fucking nuts.
                "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

I was never a big Metallica fan unless it came off Ride the Lightening or And Justice For All.

I really liked their new songs for a while. Then a few months went by, and they play the same two songs every fucking hour, on every motherfucking station. Even on Sirius I can't get away from it. They play it all day long on Faction and on CCC.
                  2000 XJ
                  2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

i dont think this one sounds anything like their recent stuff
                    2 tj's
                    3 yj's
                    2 xj's
                    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

New Metallica = the suck

Kill Em All, The black album, master of puppets, and so are are all very good albums in my book, i am not a fan of reload, some are good some are not as good but all are better than death gaynetic.
                      Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

I like the album s&m too. It's the one with the orchestra playing with the band. Some of you hardcore metallica guys might not like it but I think it adds somethind different to the songs.
                        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                        1999 sierra
                        1967 M725 Big and Slow
                        -Dan

Comment

I like that addition to some of their music. I love the instrumental orion on master of puppets.
                          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Sounds bad but the video is interesting. It's long enough to be like a mini movie. I agree that they should give up because they are tarnishing the name.

Comment

Working...
                            X