PINKS ALL OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PINKS ALL OUT

I WAS THERE! haha it was held at Maryland International Raceway down here 2 hours from where i live in MD. we went down at like 1:30 PM and didnt leave till 1:30 AM

10's, 9's 8's Pro mods running 7's and 6's at 215+ MPH

two big rigs pullin 12's

and a JET car... pulled a 4 sec 1/4 mile at 300 MPH

was SO fun... SO loud... I want to build a drag car ASAP... haha

that is all from Mangi HIll...

Jokes i'm expecting:
    something about not making it up the hill and not being able to finish a 1/4 mile
    something about the WK racing
    Red neck jokes?
    -Doug

Used to wheel.... now..... not so much....

pinks all out was by far the WORST venue i have ever attended or raced at period.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
      pinks all out was by far the WORST venue i have ever attended or raced at period.
      you race your jeep too?
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

quiet you know i got mustangs
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
          how so? I've never raced... so school me....

slow? not fair?
          -Doug

Comment

they take for ever half hour breaks every 40 minutes. so you are sitting in your car middle of the summer in the staging lanes sweating your balls off. they call drivers meetings every 2 hours "come on guys you are doing good but stop sand bagging it just because everyone wants to get into the 9.5 class that we always run." we want the guys not running to do the burn out comp and ruin your 400 dollar a piece slicks. every one and there mothers show up to run with cars that are crap and break down at the burn out box so now we have to wait for that to be cleaned up. then there is the cars that make it out of there and blow oil all over the track because they are junk now we have to wait for all that to get cleaned up more time. 300 cars 2 passes each then 150 of them get 2 more and so on. i was at englishtown from 8 am til 7 pm sitting in the car. to get told my times were too fast but thanks for coming.
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

that sucks.....

i feel like thats a problem that comes with the territory... i mean... everyone and their mom shows up.. but they cant just kick them out. Everyone deserves a chance, no?

That did suck when dipshits would blow a hole in the oil pan 200 yards into a run and DRAG IT THE WHOLE WAY DOWN...

one dumbass got banned from the track and from PINKS for doing that...

Rich even said to everyone, if you get coolant on the track, your banned from PINKS
              -Doug

Comment

my setups are slow only a 408 twin turbo with 976hp and 880 ftlbs of torque
                Last edited by Magilla; 07-24-2009, 02:57 AM.
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                X