Anberlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C64FBkb_gRg[/ame]

I don't worship a god that doesn't exist, I don't worship a world that doesn't give a shit.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

actually, anberlin previously released all of their cds under tooth and nail, which is a christian label. their recent release, however, is under a division on universal.

they are a christian band, so are many other bands that win at life.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
        they are a christian band
        nope.

''Over the years, many fans and members of the media have consistently characterized Anberlin as a Christian band. However, Stephen Christian denies these claims, stating in an interview, "I think we're categorized like that a lot because we're on Tooth & Nail Records, which, years ago, was known as a Christian label and never lost that reputation. I don't care who listens to our records. If it helps people in whatever circumstances they're in, that's amazing, but I definitely don't classify us as a Christian band." Elsewhere, Christian has remarked, "[My faith] affects every single aspect of my life, but I'm not a preacher, I'm an entertainer.""
        Last edited by Even; 06-23-2009, 01:06 AM.

Comment

pillar , anyone ?

Comment

who cares?

listen to it and enjoi it
            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              pillar , anyone ?
              Is a Christian band and still pretty fricken awesome.

Anyways, being a Christian (not a very good one, but that is irelavant now) God is supposed to show through every aspect of your life. Now they say they are just Christian's in a band i cant believe that they dont show any sort of god/faith/whatever in their music. Thus to me making these bands that say they are Christians in a band really christian bands that dont want a sterotypical label.
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                nope.

''Over the years, many fans and members of the media have consistently characterized Anberlin as a Christian band. However, Stephen Christian denies these claims, stating in an interview, "I think we're categorized like that a lot because we're on Tooth & Nail Records, which, years ago, was known as a Christian label and never lost that reputation. I don't care who listens to our records. If it helps people in whatever circumstances they're in, that's amazing, but I definitely don't classify us as a Christian band." Elsewhere, Christian has remarked, "[My faith] affects every single aspect of my life, but I'm not a preacher, I'm an entertainer.""

You're right, they aren't A Christian band, they are Christian's band.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                  who cares?

listen to it and enjoi it
                  pretty much truth for all things.

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  You're right, they aren't A Christian band, they are Christian's band.
                  which would of course have an influence on the music, Caleb is dead on when he says it influences your life.

anyway, carry on.

Comment

i love pillar, hence the reason i mentioned them

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      i love pillar, hence the reason i mentioned them
                      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment