Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    very
    was it hard to drive home after the hospital?
    98 XJ RIP
    05 WRX
    16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
    Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

twiiistedddd teaaaaaaaa mannnnnnnn
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

hahaha. that was an interesting night
        98 XJ RIP
        05 WRX
        16 Legacy

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Mike View Post
          hahaha. that was an interesting night
          yeah the part where you passed out hours before the rest of us and we had to wake your ass up numerous times was really interesting
          2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

i drove fine

BUT

i was checking my debit card statement

and apparently i spent $50 at that cvs where i got my drugs

i thought i spent only like 20
            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
              yeah the part where you passed out hours before the rest of us and we had to wake your ass up numerous times was really interesting
              what about the part where me and danielle kicked the crap out of you and will.....and then we did it again later on.

but yea, me passing out was entertainment for you guys haha
              98 XJ RIP
              05 WRX
              16 Legacy

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Mike View Post
                what about the part where me and danielle kicked the crap out of you and will.....and then we did it again later on.

but yea, me passing out was entertainment for you guys haha
                danielle and i*
                2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NfKexB7qKrs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NfKexB7qKrs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                  ryan is in aruba so we will have no input from him on this subject
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                    danielle and i*
                    fuck. my. life.
                    98 XJ RIP
                    05 WRX
                    16 Legacy

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                      cuz we are burnt out and sleepy
                      i have NEVER seen you smoke, and I always have it, and always offer it.

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                      <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NfKexB7qKrs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NfKexB7qKrs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                      ryan is in aruba so we will have no input from him on this subject

SO MUCH WIN!!!!

Hey maaaannnn. Im a hippie, I like to groove and vibe and chill. Lengthing words is a way of others to show a kicked back, relaxed state, inviting others to join in said state, when I am lit, I lengthen words. It is a way for true stoners, droppers, and rollers to know whos on the level. Hell, its raining here, hence why I am on the board right now, but the first younger hotel worker I spot here, I am getting me some tropic trees I always find them within the first two people I ask, and its all because of the lingo. Hopefully the rain stops soon so I can go outside and enjoy this vacation.
                      Last edited by hippie metal; 06-21-2009, 04:40 PM.
                      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                        i have NEVER seen you smoke, and I always have it, and always offer it.

SO MUCH WIN!!!!

Hey maaaannnn. Im a hippie, I like to groove and vibe and chill. Lengthing words is a way of others to show a kicked back, relaxed state, inviting others to join in said state, when I am lit, I lengthen words. It is a way for true stoners, droppers, and rollers to know whos on the level. Hell, its raining here, hence why I am on the board right now, but the first younger hotel worker I spot here, I am getting me some tropic trees I always find them within the first two people I ask, and its all because of the lingo. Hopefully the rain stops soon so I can go outside and enjoy this vacation.
                        haha SEE?! If you just ask Ryan the right questions, he CAN give you a pretty intelligent response.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawky Clause View Post
                          haha SEE?! If you just ask Ryan the right questions, he CAN give you a pretty intelligent response.
                          yea....too bad the "right questions" usually have to do with substances........or to use the "retarded chimp" strength to crack stuck bolts

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                            yea....too bad the "right questions" usually have to do with substances........or to use the "retarded chimp" strength to crack stuck bolts

Comment

I always say dude a million times when i'm crispy
                              Originally posted by Fast Orange
                              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                                I always say dude a million times when i'm crispy
                                x2 duuuuuude

Comment

Working...
                                X