need your opinon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need your opinon

Ok this is a piece to a transfer case drop kit i made on a lathe. I know how hard it is to get the stud out of the unibody, So i thought to get around this i just took some solid stock, drilled and tapped one end to accept the stud, and turned down the other end to be the stud. So just screw it on the existing stud and your all set. The other two are just spacers. This worked great till i got m sye. So i wanted peoples opinion to see if ppl would buy them if i made more, I was thinking of putting some on ebay to start?

98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

neat idea

i wouldn't buy them though
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

well youuu wouldnt need them haha, But i figure its a super easy solution for somone who doesnt have the money for an SYE
      98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

something tells me this would be a hit on jeepforum

Comment

so would pre cut xj door hinges
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

consider the cost of the metal, your time and then mark-up a little. Paint the black and post up a price and pic on JF and im sure there would be some buyers
            up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
            eliminator MJ - Sold
            99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
            Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

If you wanna sell em id prolly throw it on a bridgeport and mill off two flat spots so that you can use a wrench to install/remove, i assume you just used a pipe wrench?
              -Trail-side mechanic-

Comment

Working...
              X