lesson learned...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesson learned...

dont buy a cheap lift kit.. rc ahem... ever since i had it it started to lean to the back driver side, had em send me a new leaf.. still fucked... went to clayton today.. had clayton himself look at it and said holy shit your rear leafs are messed up.. so i think im just going to bite the bullit and go with new clayton 4.5 leafs trac bar and brake lines..and just put a spacer up front so i can go from 3 to 4.5" of lift

clayton is good stuff. i have never liked rough country stuff. sucks that you have to spend the money again for a lift though
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

yea rc warranty is good. but if their parts still suck, then all they are doing is giving you another shitty part
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

clayton is such a doof.

but the man knows his shit, and wins everything too easily and its not fun to watch bc he does it that fucking easily.

Comment

yeah clayton has a siiiiiccckkkk XJ coils in the rear sooo clean,, dont want to have to re do it but if i need to i will and wont buy cheap shit again

Comment

Are you sure you didn't over tighten the shackle bolts on the other side?

Comment

i am having similar problems with my rc lift. one my rear leafs are sagging and now my front right is sagging (idk why).
                4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

how much are the Clayton rear leafs, 4in
                  4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

never mind.. 365..
                    4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

do you think clayton is better then RE? sorry just doing the same as you
                      4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Crunch View Post
                        do you think clayton is better then RE? sorry just doing the same as you
                        can't go wrong with either, i would go with whoever gives you a better price

Comment

whichever pack has more leafs in it is the better pack, if theyre the same, then just get the cheaper one. clayton's iirc has military wrapped ends.

Comment

i saw claytons leafs when i was down there today holy shit they are huge they make RC look like nothing.. you pay for what you get... iirc.. the prices on the site are neg when you go downthere...

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Crunch View Post
                              never mind.. 365..
                              he said he thought they were 275 a pair.... so im pretty shure all his prices are having stuff installed too.. he will neg prices

Comment

Working...
                              X