X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there is just so much gone wrong here

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=797673
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

i like the gas tank relocation
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

that and the lower links got me
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

i am now trying to get my password for pirate
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287
          i like the custom gas tank relocation how long did it take you to make that?
          Originally posted by TayJ
          It took about a half hour to move the tank. I removed the tail gate and hammered the seams down for clearance. I had to get new fuel hose to reach but the wiring harness reached with some slack. The tank project is not done though, I will remove the straps and build some tank protection. I had to keep the rear seat for my son.
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

what sucks is that used to be a perfectly good TJ

Comment

nice rj

Comment

not nearly as bad as alfredsxj
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

What a dumbass. He better pray to god he doesn't get rear ended.
                  2000 XJ
                  2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

holy shit
                    up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                    eliminator MJ - Sold
                    99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
                    Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Working...
                    X