No announcement yet.

i've gotten mixed reactions on this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i took the class to get my guard card back in the day...i was told by the bridgeport cop teaching the class that in ANY situation...YOU need to be shot at before you can shoot them..forced entry or not. If you shoot them before this, you WILL do time. Yes the system is made to protect the criminal. For everyone who would shoot anyway...aim center mass and kill b/c if you only wound him, he can simply just say he was only trying to steal shit....in the state of CT its illegal to defend personal property with deadly force.

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
      when the fuck are we wheeling at your land?
      when you coming to montana?
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

words from my friend who is a cop if he is on your property (not in your house) the most you can do is ask them to leave then call the cops. if he is in your house shoot them if you can show your life was endanger (put a knife in his hands). if you want to shoot him while he is on your property shoot him then drag him back in your house (put said knife in hands). i love being friends with cops
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

If someone was in my house I'd probably draw my gun on them. If they charged at me, I'd shoot em. In that kind of situation I don't think many people would have the forethought to aim for a leg, furthermore with the adrenaline/ confusion going I think it would be a 1/10 chance of you hitting their leg.
          2000 XJ
          2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

shoot him in the face and drag him back outside. when breaking and entering it's legal to shoot and kill someone, once inside your house, it's murder.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
            X