exactly
    Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

looks like it belongs in lemans...

" i would like to thank my sponsors, JDM as fuck, and subaru fuck yea"

Comment

haha had to screw with it somehow
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

mac and cheese is way cooler than you fags, i'm outta here

Comment

"Let me tell ya a little somethin about mah honda...Its got like 6. 700horsepower. I've got 5 turbos. Count em"

Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

needs http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main...&products_id=9
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

The person would be shot and the threat neutralized. If you shoot him in the leg and he has a gun, he can still shoot you, if you shoot him in the center of mass and dont stop till neutralized he can no longer harm you or your family.
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

if i ever go to trial over this shit

i would simply say "pics or it didnt happen"

and walk out of there
                  www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                    i gots
                    + 1000 acres
                    when the fuck are we wheeling at your land?

Comment

below the leg isnt attempted murder. if hes on your property you are in the right. however, if he was to just be walking on your lawn and trip and hurt his ankle....he can sue
                      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

what if someone tackles you and breaks your colla bone?

Comment

IN all seriousness. I would kill him. If you dont, they will come back sue you and you end up in jail for shooting him. Not to mention, I have a 12 gauge, and if using a slug and shooting in the leg, the leg is gone. Not a bullet hole, it will just blow apart... Can you imagine what a 12G Slug and a knee cap would be like?

Shoot the mother fucker, and if hes got nothing plant a knife on him.
                          FUCKING GENO

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                            looks like it belongs in lemans...

" i would like to thank my sponsors, JDM as fuck, and subaru fuck yea"

thats it

HMC is going to have a new name plate

"Subaru Fuck Yeah"

SFY MOTHAFUCKAS
                            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                            Originally posted by DizzDizz
                            aliens probed my husband

Comment

I have heard from some reliable sources that, if the person breaks into your home, like broke down a door/window and is threatening you and your family and you have probable cause to believe what they are saying may be true and they act with signs of aggression towards you it is within your right to shoot them, however you will still almost definitly go to court and have to get the jury to agree with you.

However if you shoot him and it turns out that he truly had no weapon that could have harmed you and your family, or he just walked in a front door because it was unlocked or something your right pretty much entirely disappears because there were either no signs of forced entry or if you just shot him in the leg and the whole thing was over he clearly was not truly trying to harm you or your family...

on a side note maybe jackie will chime in on this because her father teaches NRA self defense in the home.

Comment

i know in florida if theres a person on your property and you dont want him there and he wont leave you have every right to shoot and kill that person. no signs of aggression or anything needed. the cop's there are also only there for traffic violations and only the sheriff (1 in every 25 miles) can take crime scene calls . . . at least in the town i lived in.

in nj i have no idear . . . or anywhere else for that matter
                                2 tj's
                                3 yj's
                                2 xj's
                                i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Working...
                                X