my night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my night

Not anywhere close to the shittiest i have heard from some sis members, just figured I would share.

Playing COD get a call around 12:30, this kid i know blew a line on his hydro assist steering (superduty on 38's) and all the fluid pissed out, needed someone to help. I say eh fuck it i'm bored only to drive the zj up there to blow a damn michelin sidewall. Tried to drive slooooowly to keep the tire on the rim to save some damage from the wheel and get to him without having to change the tire myself, as well as help him out.

Eventually i call him the tire is coming off the wheel i don't feel like going any farther, "oh hang on we're coming to you." So much for needing my assistance, some other kid came with an explorer and got it going. Changed it with the spare, come to find out the spare had a teeny hole in it once we put weight on it. Got the other fucktard to let me use his spare (exploder) and got out.

Threw the 2 flats in the back of his truck, drove back throw them out onto the driveway, he leaves. Get a call 2 minutes later, obviously the fucking idiots did something wrong its pissing fluid again 90 feet outside my driveway. Had to use vice grips because the nut on the line was so stripped. If i knew who was helping him I could have bet money on this happening

Just got back 3 in the morning, basically the whole night I had to deal with fucking idiots (not the driver) who thought they had 10% of a clue on what to do

oh yea, and i'm pretty sure someting is fucked with my track bar now too
    Last edited by Even; 06-19-2009, 03:40 AM.

what is with you and driving on blown out tires?

Comment

You should have just stayed home and played CoD and went to bed.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

thats good you actually went and helped.

In my YJ i had on board air and i used to get distress calls all the time to go re-inflate someones tire after they blew a bead. and one of the YJ's last missions is when i went to help someone and my jeep caught on fire after i filled his tire, hahaha
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Wow, I know how thoes nights go... Funny how simply helping a friend turns into a all morning project. Good job on being that guy though.
          -Trail-side mechanic-

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            You should have just stayed home and played CoD and went to bed.
            my thoughts exactly

Comment

Karma! Your a good person for going to help! And as you know, shit happens!
              HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
              OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

At least, you didn't get beat up at a bar in Madison.
                Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

i went all the way to rausch and back last night
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

i have had people call me to get them unstuck

das about it
                    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                    X