No announcement yet.

Pic whoring and spite festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really wish it said "fo tha hataz" and not "for tha haters". its a bit more gangster....but what are ya gonna do.
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
      i happen to like subarus sooooooooooooo.....

lord banhammer????
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

oh no, is he back?
        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
          oh no, is he back?
          No.

Comment

first post?! wow. been a long time.
            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
            J10 project do want.
            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Banhammer View Post
              No.
              AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

you need to learn how to park correctly
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Awesome pictures. I just can't grasp why anyone could dislike Subarus. I can only imagine that anyone who doesn't like them has never owned one. They are great, solid, reliable cars that are a blast to drive, especially in the winter. And this is coming from a guy that has a POS 1995 5 speed Wagon. Non-turbo granny mobile. It fuggin rocked!
                  Did I mention that those pics are awesome? Great job Will.

Comment

Originally posted by polarman View Post
                    Awesome pictures. I just can't grasp why anyone could dislike Subarus. I can only imagine that anyone who doesn't like them has never owned one. They are great, solid, reliable cars that are a blast to drive, especially in the winter. And this is coming from a guy that has a POS 1995 5 speed Wagon. Non-turbo granny mobile. It fuggin rocked!
                    Did I mention that those pics are awesome? Great job Will.
                    i do not need to own a subaru to hate them i fix them almost every day i have plenty of friends with them. now dont you got some mud to go play in?
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                      i do not need to own a subaru to hate them i fix them almost every day i have plenty of friends with them. now dont you got some mud to go play in?
                      There are hundreds of firearms I would never own simply because if anything broke, I would rather set them on fire then actually fix them.
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                        There are hundreds of firearms I would never own simply because if anything broke, I would rather set them on fire then actually fix them.
                        thats how it is for subarus and me
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

the only good subaru is.....

one for scrap metal

Last edited by Magilla; 06-19-2009, 05:54 PM.
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

Point taken.

I guess I got lucky because I drove a Subie for 4 years and all I did was brakes and oil changes. I will admit that when it got to be old I sold it before I'd have to work on it. I will also admit that they are no fun to work on, but that can be said about any modern automobile. Excuse me while I go find some mud to sink mah Jeep in.

Comment

sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I miss my subaru
                                ~*Nica*~
                                Passenger Extraordinaire.

Eggnog anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X