Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got 'em

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ked-three.html
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

holy fucking shit

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

granted he looks like a real winner. but i think she did ask for them and then wanted them removed when her family disapproved of them. so she made up the bogus story.
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

whattttttttt the hellllllllllllllllllllllllllll
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

yea its been all over the news the past few days
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

you dont fall asleep when your getting your face tattooed. i can promise you that
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

ewwww

Comment

yeah i saw this a few days ago...how do you 'fall asleep' during getting tattooed....ON YOUR FACE even?!

even if youre one of those people that can deal with the pain...three stars wouldnt take that long to do at all...stay the frick awake stupid
                2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                J10 project do want.
                "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                  yeah i saw this a few days ago...how do you 'fall asleep' during getting tattooed....ON YOUR FACE even?!

even if youre one of those people that can deal with the pain...three stars wouldnt take that long to do at all...stay the frick awake stupid
                  that's exactly what i was wondering...how the hell do you sleep??!?
                  mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                  2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                  and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                    you dont fall asleep when your getting your face tattooed. i can promise you that
                    x2

I guarantee she got upset when her parents/boyfriend saw what she had done and were livid. I have never gotten a tattoo but i can guarantee everyone who ever has will say there is no way you are falling asleep while shit is getting put on your face

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                      x2

I guarantee she got upset when her parents/boyfriend saw what she had done and were livid. I have never gotten a tattoo but i can guarantee everyone who ever has will say there is no way you are falling asleep while shit is getting put on your face
                      i have never heard of anyone falling asleep during a tattoo....unless you are drunk or high off your ass
                      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                        yea its been all over the news the past few days
                        I AM SO GLAD THE NEWS AND MEDIA CONSTANTLY FOCUSES ON SUCK MENIAL BULLSHIT ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          I AM SO GLAD THE NEWS AND MEDIA CONSTANTLY FOCUSES ON SUCK MENIAL BULLSHIT ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
                          we all need to know what goes on man, you know like the guy who got caught fucking his patio furniture

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                            don't sugarcoat it, tell us how you really feel

Comment

i have fallen asleep while getting a tattoo
                              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                              X