sis

you best know yo gramma on here
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

i know my grandma
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Comment

mine is crazy and brings me lots of freezie pops

Comment

Originally posted by 1Amabile View Post
                  mine is crazy and brings me lots of freezie pops
                  and calls you early in the morning and thinks you can hear her via voicemail
                  mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                  2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                  and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

LOL

thats awesome
                    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

yeahh speaking of which i just got another today, gave me quite the laugh while i was working

Comment

Would like the weekend off..
                        96 stock cherokee backyard 1 1/2 lift rebuilt trns case

Comment

ok well good news.... ill have a week off not this week coming up but the week after.... think i may road trip it somewhere

Comment

Ive been pretty much everywhere in the States except Alaska and hawaii. I really want to go to Alaska really bad. Been several places over seas, dont feel like listing. I would really love to go to New Zealand and Ireland is always a fucking blast and a beautiful country .
                            You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                              I rented a place in Vermont for a weeks up near canada. Its a house on a lake. Looked at a map and there are only a few houses on the lake. I didn't want a place that would be filled with boats and tons of water sports and stuff.

Although I have never been to the Caribbean or anything I think I will enjoy this more. My idea of a vacation is different from a lot of peoples.
                              yea i agree on that one. to me a vacation is just as just as good as the tropics or simply as going camping with friends for a weekend. just getting away from responibilities and stuff and being abble to drink beer and cook over fire and kill stuff, makes it worth it. i live with neighbors within 15 ft on each side of me. and just the fresh air and quiet are enough for me
                              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
                                ok well good news.... ill have a week off not this week coming up but the week after.... think i may road trip it somewhere
                                doooooo it. its awesome, go with no plans, nothing. me and my friend sat down with the map everyday and looked at reasonable new destinations each day and planned our whole trip on that whim, usually over a couple beers. my map had state parks and national forests, so we just camped out along every spot. one night we drove off the highway into the woods abit and camped cause the state park was full. The freedom is amazing and dude its a great experience, just the feeling of going and doing. its a great feeling, and trust me crazy shit will happen. hahahaha
                                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                                X