Wild or pet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild or pet?

I was just hanging outside in my yard when I see a small head pop out of the grass. At first I thought it may be just a woodchuck or a mole until I saw its hole body and it looked like a black or dark brown ferret. Is there anything around the area wild or do you think someone is missing their pet? I tried to snag a picture but it got scared when I tried to get close enough to be made out on my phone.

prob someones pet
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Probably someones pet that got loose, i don't doubt it could survive in the wild though. I used to have ferrets and they are pretty damn cool.

Comment

Should I do the good Samaritan thing and call animal control to report it? I can't seem to find it again

Comment

Unleash a cobra and watch them fight.

Oh wait that's a mongoose......well do it anyways

Comment

new cannan, are you near any kind of water? How long was it? how big around? Most likely it was a Mink or wessel there are a few around. mostly mink. So thats probably what it was and yes they are wild and can be kinda mean.
            85 K10, 44front,ff14 rear, 350,th350,Np208, 39.5/13.5r20 IROKs. almost done
            New toy 88 yj, 4.2, 5speed,231. Its getting a soa, 78 f350 dana 60s, SYE, and some 37s.

Comment

water rat or woodchuck
              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                Unleash a cobra and watch them fight.

Oh wait that's a mongoose......well do it anyways
                That was my other guess but I didn't think they were around here.

Originally posted by ctchevy View Post
                new cannan, are you near any kind of water? How long was it? how big around? Most likely it was a Mink or wessel there are a few around. mostly mink. So thats probably what it was and yes they are wild and can be kinda mean.
                This seems probable. The 5 mile river lines the back part of our property and there is a pond a little through the woods. Never seen one in the 23 years I've lived here though

Comment

BORKED

Comment

its called a fisher cat.

fuckin city folk

they are fierce and will kill cats or anything that size. they have crazy teeth
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                      its called a fisher cat.

fuckin city folk

they are fierce and will kill cats or anything that size. they have crazy teeth
                      Do they also come darker? This one was almost black. City Folk

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                        Do they also come darker? This one was almost black. City Folk
                        yes i've seen some that are black
                        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

those fishers have some mean claws on em!
                          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                          1999 sierra
                          1967 M725 Big and Slow
                          -Dan

Comment

if you catch it i'll pay you 30 bucks for it

i'll tame that biotch

Comment

Yeah, I would say a fisher or a mink. They are pretty common near rivers around where I live.

Comment

Working...
                              X