mcsnack wrap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcsnack wrap

I was hoping for something original, but as i expected it's a big mac in a wrap. Fucking weak McDonalds, i am legit pissed.

did you drive there? high five if you did.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

how the fuck else would i have gotten there?

Comment

1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

i interweb high fived you, but i still am uncertain as to why driving to mcdonalds is so bad ass

Comment

because you are as giddy as a school kid who just got your license
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
              because you are as giddy as a school kid who just got your license
              LOL

I actually said that exact thing to my friends, it felt weird driving again. And btw, i might actually have to put my front sway back on, the body roll is legit scary at speed. Even in Big Y parking lot my best friend told me afterwards that it looked like the jeep was going to tip on it's side

Comment

i had to screw with you about that post everything had to lead up to it.
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

i had to screw with you about that post everything had to lead up to it.
                  you are confusing me in my current state of mind

this thread looks more like an aol conversation than a thread

Comment

the exhilaration of driving for the first time in a while?
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

the exhilaration of driving for the first time in a while?
                      was more of a relief to get the fuck out of my house than it was an exhilaration

Comment

you mean mcdumpster
                        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

@ high five

mickey d's fries are awesomeeeeeeee

and i think im the only adult that still gets honey with their chicken nuggets like the lil kiddies do
                          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                          J10 project do want.
                          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                            LOL

I actually said that exact thing to my friends, it felt weird driving again. And btw, i might actually have to put my front sway back on, the body roll is legit scary at speed. Even in Big Y parking lot my best friend told me afterwards that it looked like the jeep was going to tip on it's side
                            vagina vaginestein.
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

Soooo...
                              I just read this thread and uh, a Big Mac in a Snack Wrap sounds like God's gift to man, so why dont you go check your pants and make sure you don't have a vagina.
                              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X