I just finished watching Tank Girl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just finished watching Tank Girl.

This movie is 100% full on Acid trip and a combination of taking every drug that has currently yet to be discovered while drowning in a vat of alcohol.

BORKED

Guess which one is Ice-T.

Yeah. fucked up.

Clearly based on a comic book as 1/8th of the movie is animated or has flashing panels of colored comic book after effects that seemingly hold the shattered plot together. You don't even know who the fuck the characters are and yet all of a sudden they are dancing on screen in front of dozens of half naked women giving out information that is somewhat relevant to the plot. Acting is downright terrible, genetically altered kangaroo commandos and a Tank that looks like a bastard child from one of Tim Burton's fantasy nightmares, yet somehow, people manage to get shot off a semi that is leading down the only road in a desert that happens to have a cliff drop off not 500 yards away, so conveniently placed there just in time for more killing and terribly directed action sequences.

If you like to do drugs, take a lot of them and then watch this movie. Your mind will be fucking blown.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 06-16-2009, 11:03 PM.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

fuckin l o goddamn l.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

BORKED
      sigpic

Comment

wow
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

well excuse me, I actually like this movie.. just so you know, the movie doesn't really try to take itself too seriously. after all, it IS based off comic/manga series.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawky Clause View Post
            well excuse me, I actually like this movie.. just so you know, the movie doesn't really try to take itself too seriously. after all, it IS based off comic/manga series.
            No fucking shit, Sherlock.

This movie kicks ass no matter how you look at it.
            sigpic

Comment

I STILL CAN'T GET OVER HOW FUCKING ICE-T IS A GODDAMN KANGAROO COMMANDO. WHAT THE FUCK. BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
              sigpic

Comment

he's fucking serious as all hell. I wouldn't fuck with him. I personally liked the devices that drained the water from people when they killed em.

Comment

I want a holographic head.
                  sigpic

Comment

don't we all....
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

Tank Girl: You gotta think about it like the first time you got laid. You gotta go: "Daddy, are you sure this is right?"

Comment

Working...
                      X