need some help on thursday night/friday morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help on thursday night/friday morning

Im going down to rausch to get my jeep on thursday after work. Ill be leaving around 6 and plan on getting back home by 10 friday morning. Im looking for someone to ride along with me and help me load/unload the jeep. Ill pay for food and any other expenses. I have a truck and a trailer, my dad just doesnt feel comfortable with me taking his truck for a 12 hour drive unless i have someone else with me.
    99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

make it friday night- saturday and ill go down with you
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
      make it friday night- saturday and ill go down with you
      X2. Do it friday and im deffinitly down for riding with you.

Comment

i would totally go but i have work friday
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Id be down but work at 11 on Friday.
          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

let's do this.

Comment

id be down to help if you need it.
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

you know id help ya... butttt... i work friday...

and ya already made me lose one day of work this week.... hahaha... j/k was a blast
                Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                some people choose video games
                some choose projects
                some choose welding random things together

Comment

as of right now im all set, my boss said he will drive me down with his own truck and trailer
                  99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

justin answer you fucking phone when i call it, i might have a really weird number like 00101001010101 but just answer

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                      you know id help ya... butttt... i work friday...

and ya already made me lose one day of work this week.... hahaha... j/k was a blast
                      go friday to sat i could go but i cant miss a day again either cause u made me miss one to lol it was worth it tho

Comment

ok i am going to need a passenger. i have the truck and trailer all ready to go for 6pm tomorrow

Comment

you don't feel like grabbing 2 tires and dropping them off at my job do you
                          Last edited by Burton58; 06-17-2009, 05:50 PM.
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

not really i plan on taking 84 the whole way

Comment

i dont blame you
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                              X