Oh Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Boy

So today fred and i were going to lowes to get some stuff to ya know, work on the giant hole in my floor!....anywho, as we pull in fred says "god damnit what the fuck is up with all the handicap spaces! " so i reply with "yeah, seriously what the fuck is the problem with those fortunate people" (in a smart ass tone of voice of course). Fred then says "oh shut up, you know what i mean. there is like 50 handicapped spots and i gotta park all the way out here". Then i go "yeah haha, i mean how many crippled people do you see goin in here to get stuff to make a shelf?!"

then this guy is at the register as we walk in, so i took a pic cuz it did happen. Fred and i looked at eachother and just burst into laughter. is that wrong?

I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Probably one of those funnier if you were there moments eh?

Comment

perhaps...i figured i would share reguardless. what makes it better is that he definitly has stuff to make a shelf with
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

one time I went into that lowes and put a $20 in the self checkout thing and it gave me change for a $50. My dad and I stood there and did it twice more then left
        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

Wow....
          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
              OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

That is the reason he fought for our country in WWII, so at age eighty he could park 20ft from the entrance so he wouldn't drain the battery on his hoveround before he got his decking back to his suburban
                dirty30

Comment

it's funny to me because I can actually hear the banter between the two of you like I was there in the back seat(actually in between you two in the bench seat), just sitting quietly

Comment

Amazing.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Hawky Clause View Post
                      it's funny to me because I can actually hear the banter between the two of you like I was there in the back seat(actually in between you two in the bench seat), just sitting quietly
                      Also, you know how crappy the parking is there hahaha.

and we were both laughing so hard that we were crying haha.
                      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

lolol

Comment

Working...
                        X