My weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My weekend

was fuggin great. Sorry I couldn't stay and chat with those of you that I saw, but I had a busy day. I was like "HI, I'm Steve, bye, good luck"
    So my day started out on blues and blacks at Rausch, then I couldn't resist the horseshoe by the 5 foot pit which resulted in this:

Which in turn resulted in this ( and 2 trips to a parts store in Frackville):

Then we got back on the trail where my brother ended up in Christy like this:

Recovery took forever...

No spark was to be had so we had to get him up out and tow back to the trailer....

It was a full day indeed.The ride back home on Sunday is a whole other story that I won't get into right now.

You know, I heard someone tell me that your brother was going to try and go through Lake Christie, I believe it was Sam, but when he told us, there was a silence, and then we all started to laugh.

Nice to meet you though.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

we heard someone was stuck in the lake
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Yeah, there were no thoughts of him actually making it. He wanted to swamp his jeep, so as his big brother I wanted to watch. He didn't take water into the motor, so once the ignition system dries out it should fire back up. I talked to him this morning and he said he got it to start last night, but it would sputter and stall. Probobly some fresh gas and check fluids for contamination and he should be good to go.
        I killed my alternator and air filter. My electric fan sounds like a helicopter, and I overheated about 16 times on the way home.I gots to pull my carpet.I'll get it fixed up soon!

Comment

Looks like it was fun. But you can keep it.

I hate mud/water.
          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Yeah, I can relate to the above post. It seems like the last few mud outings I've had have made me have to get my wallet out to set things straight. Being that I'm not wealthy, I'll likely stick to the trails from here on out.I don't mind a little greasy, slippery mud a couple of times a year, but this 30"+ stuff can get pricey.

Comment

Working...
            X