No announcement yet.

The Final Say.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was just so perfect. combining doorless saturn and frick. and smoothies?
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

It could be a torpedo too.

But i vote sub.
      Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

grinder is for hot foods like meatballs or sausage and peppers. sub is a cold cut sammich and hero or hoagie are just slang words sub. like saying "yo dawg" instead of "hey man"
        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

been callin it a grinder since forever.

my friends from Virginia look at me like im god damn crazy when i say i want to go get a grinder for lunch

Comment

Either a sub or grinder is what i call it. none of this philly hoagie business, i hate getting told by phillians (ha) an jersians that its hoagie when i grew up w/ a sub or grinder my whole life.
            "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Its a sub now shut up
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

grinderway

eat fresh
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

OK

grinders are called grinders because they are traditionally made on hard italian bread and the grinding, was the motion you made with yo teeths to eat it

subs are called subs because back in the day when people worked on subs, those were the sandwiches they were served at the time.

hoagies are called hoagies because there was a sub base on "HOAG" Island back in the day and they were referred to as hoagies over time by the folk that frequented the area.

heroes are just some dumb long island thing
                  www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

heroes are just some dumb long island thing
                    Lol
                    Sub.

Comment

Oh, boy this is like when I lived in CT and RI. The "Package store" the Packy"
                      HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                      OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

oh man I have this argument with my friends at school all the time. They're from philly and say all kinds of things fucked up. You remember how when we were younger getting infront of someone in line was called cutting? Yeah well they call it "budging". bullshit I tell yee
                        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                        1999 sierra
                        1967 M725 Big and Slow
                        -Dan

Comment

Working...
                        X