• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    i dont think this has ever been more appropriate:

fucking nuke from orbit.

over and fucking over again
    Why? Its there culture. Let them do what they want. Its not like they are eating out domesticated dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by 88xjchief View Post
      Why? Its there culture. Let them do what they want. Its not like they are eating out domesticated dogs.

im the biggest animal lover and i can even understand it being cultural and eating a dog. from what these posts are saying i DO not understand or accept ANY reasoning behind beating it and torturing it first.
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

seriously dude, i started to cry and almost threw up on myself at the same fucking time
        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
          seriously dude, i started to cry and almost threw up on myself at the same fucking time
          kai go beat the all up for us lol
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

They can say it's their culture all they want, but we don't beat the fucking hell out of our cattle and then shove a knife through their heart.

If your gonna eat them put a bullet through their head and end it.

Comment

Originally posted by 88xjchief View Post
              this is fucking retarded IMO.

if it was our culture to torture people, would it be cool cuz its culture?

culture is not a black & white excuse for everything or even anything approaching that.

And it is "their".
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

I'm going to severely disagree with culture not being everything. Just because you have a fucking television in every room in your house allowing you to be so worldly, that doesn't make you so righteous. This is how they live. Guess what, that's how they do things. In the videos they weren't exactly torturing the dogs as much as just rapping them on the head once or twice. Bullets cost money, a stick, you can find in any tree. Besides, you cannot compare people to animals anyways. You PETA people or similars can voice all you want, but we still get in our Jeeps and cut trails, hurting trees, right? There is an unbalance everywhere in nature.
                Nature has made all of this.

Fullwidth, you should watch some of the videos PETA puts out, that outlines how the livestock intended for humn consumption is treated. If a dog getting hit with a stick hurts your feelings, you're going to cry over bessy and bambi getting slaughtered, too.

Yeah, I am defending the point that it's completely legal and moral for ANYONE "over there" to kill a dog.

You have to realize, culture isn't just a fucking word, it's a way of life, and you really really really have to get it into your heads that your culture (your life) is way different then theirs, in everyday life and how you were brought up as well.

You live in America and whoever landed on this rock decided they didn't want to kill dogs. Plenty of other plces in the world chose otherwise. It doesn't make you right. it makes you different. and it makes them different to us. America has such a fucking problem with social (not political, don't confuse) censorship.

Untwist your panties and open your eyes, there is no one path we must all take.

/soapbox

Comment

Originally posted by Hawky Clause View Post
                  I'm going to severely disagree with culture not being everything. Just because you have a fucking television in every room in your house allowing you to be so worldly, that doesn't make you so righteous. This is how they live. Guess what, that's how they do things. In the videos they weren't exactly torturing the dogs as much as just rapping them on the head once or twice. Bullets cost money, a stick, you can find in any tree. Besides, you cannot compare people to animals anyways. You PETA people or similars can voice all you want, but we still get in our Jeeps and cut trails, hurting trees, right? There is an unbalance everywhere in nature.
                  Nature has made all of this.

Fullwidth, you should watch some of the videos PETA puts out, that outlines how the livestock intended for humn consumption is treated. If a dog getting hit with a stick hurts your feelings, you're going to cry over bessy and bambi getting slaughtered, too.

Yeah, I am defending the point that it's completely legal and moral for ANYONE "over there" to kill a dog.

You have to realize, culture isn't just a fucking word, it's a way of life, and you really really really have to get it into your heads that your culture (your life) is way different then theirs, in everyday life and how you were brought up as well.

You live in America and whoever landed on this rock decided they didn't want to kill dogs. Plenty of other plces in the world chose otherwise. It doesn't make you right. it makes you different. and it makes them different to us. America has such a fucking problem with social (not political, don't confuse) censorship.

Untwist your panties and open your eyes, there is no one path we must all take.

/soapbox
                  just because you love the chinks doesnt make your word any more righteous in here than anyone elses hawky clause
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

these are the devil advocate words, it doesn't necessarily reflect my feelings towards one side or the other. I have a dog, I love him. I wouldn't do that to anyones dog, but I wouldn't condemn those who could.

Comment

these are the devil advocate words, it doesn't necessarily reflect my feelings towards one side or the other. I have a dog, I love him. I wouldn't do that to anyones dog, but I wouldn't condemn those who could.
                      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

I don't like niggers, but I don't go fucking nuts when one rear ends me cause his hands were too greasy from the fried chicken he just ate to hold the steering wheel.

Comment

wow.

- Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

I don't like niggers, but I don't go fucking nuts when one rear ends me cause his hands were too greasy from the fried chicken he just ate to hold the steering wheel.
                            hahahahaha... Hawk at his best
                            Originally posted by Fast Orange
                            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                              i DO not understand or accept ANY reasoning behind beating it and torturing it first.
                              don't you want your dog to be tender?

And yeah that chicken grease will get you everytime.
                              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                              1999 sierra
                              1967 M725 Big and Slow
                              -Dan

Comment

still lawling

that video sucked to watch, but i do understand it's their way of life
                                1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Working...
                                X