Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS IS FUKN SAD

http://poststuffx.entensity.net/0612...media=peta.flv

ns4W A POP UP WILL HAPPEN OF LIVE CAMS.. CLOSE THAT AND UR GOOD TO GO... SHITS SAD AS HELL that is all

It is China. What do you expect?

Those Commies have no souls.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Its part of their culture to eat dogs, why is it sad? It is kinda graffic for us, but for them its normal.
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

we think of dogs here as mans best friend. hell my dog is at my feet now.. those zipper heads need morals

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
          Its part of their culture to eat dogs, why is it sad? It is kinda graffic for us, but for them its normal.
          This. All about perspective. The people of India worship Cattle and they think it is absolutely vile that we slaughter and eat them.

I don't exactly agree with the way they handle their product and I still think they are commies, that is what they do, as as long as they do it over there, keep it that way.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

holy fuck i had to turn that off, i love dogs too much for that shit

i agree with caleb though, it's all about perspective

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
              thats a big old x2 there.
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

glad i read the replies here before i clicked the link...might wanna add something in the first post
                2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                J10 project do want.
                "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                  glad i read the replies here before i clicked the link...might wanna add something in the first post
                  like warning graphic videos of animals?
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

no joke i almost cryed watchin that shit then lookin at my dog. i would fucking kill someone if i saw that shit
                    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                      like warning graphic videos of animals?
                      i thought nsfw like some sort of naked girls or somthing so yeah haha
                      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                      J10 project do want.
                      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

i seriously cannot fucking watch that without throwing up. i am very upset by viewing this. call me a pussy if u want but i cannot handle that. i know thats how they eat and shit but if i ever saw that i would murder that mother fucker.
                        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

When I worked at the Chinese restaurant I was talking to them about this. They were saying its normal there. At walmart you can buy caned dog. The more the dog is tortured before death the better it will taste. They told me that dog tastes very good. Most people here believe they eat cat. That is not true. Some people do but its very sour.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                            i seriously cannot fucking watch that without throwing up. i am very upset by viewing this. call me a pussy if u want but i cannot handle that. i know thats how they eat and shit but if i ever saw that i would murder that mother fucker.
                            x2

i can watch some pretty fucked up shit without it bothering me, but that was too much

Comment

wow fawk that. Normally I can watch those kinds of videos with no problem, but I guess dog screams bother me.
                              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                              1999 sierra
                              1967 M725 Big and Slow
                              -Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X