Fuck weather.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck weather.com

i'm working overnights now and before i go to work i check weather.com and am delighted to see that there is a 0% chance of rain well through into this afternoon. so i take the top off and go on my merry way. as i'm leaving the job site going back to my car i notice its FUCKING POURING. so now the inside of my jeep is soaked, i have a major case of swamp ass and my speedometer is sporatically working. and to top it all off i still have to climb outta the passanger door to get in and outta this thing due to a busted latch.

in conclusion i'm in a bad mood now
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

i never leave my truck topless unless i'm near by. that sux man.
    i have quiet the opposite story. weather.com was saying rain for the afternoon, so i decided to do nothing. i wanted to go minigolfing but i played it safe. it didn't rain and i felt like a waste of space. ya win some ya loose some.

Comment

i saw you on my way to work and you looked piiiiiiissed. stop defending wranglers then bitching when it gets wet. put your roof on like everyone else in the world. also i win. game over
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

My jeep gets soaked all the time. I actually just had this convo with my dad this morning cause I left my bike out and went to my girls house with my top off last night and he yelled at my cause MY vehicles got wet. lol

Doesn't bother me.

Comment

did you melt?
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
          X