anger and fury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anger and fury

you ever see someone who is just a complete fucking toolbag. thinks hes gods gift to the world and everyone should bow down to him. well tonight a kid like this comes into the bar (ryan flynn . . . alex prob knows him) and starts playing pool. i will admit he's good . . . but he'll spend an hour aiming and only has straight shots. no technique to it with english and cue placement. well he wins against like 5 ppl. so i go to play him and he wins which pisses me off cuz he doesn't play by bar rules. he's got his own rules to play by. i was gonna bet him 20 bucks to try and beat me playing bar rules but then he left.

this toolbag came in thinking he's the shit and just boosted his ego even more when he left and for some reason i'm sitting here really pissed off about it.

thats all. kid just really pissed me the fuck off
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

sucks i guess?
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
      sucks i guess?
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

do what i do....take him around the back of the bar and beat the fuck out of him,....and take his money,too
        99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddd

i'm over it
          2 tj's
          3 yj's
          2 xj's
          i'm a jeep whore

Comment

bet him a drink.....loser buys winner a drink. if you win then you get a drink. if you lose, buy him a drink and pee in it. Win Win situation
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

2 tj's
              3 yj's
              2 xj's
              i'm a jeep whore

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                bet him a drink.....loser buys winner a drink. if you win then you get a drink. if you lose, buy him a drink and pee in it. Win Win situation
                this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                  For future reference...
                  96 XJ Sport
                  6" Full Traction Longarm Lift
                  Locked Front and Rear

83 CJ7 (Sarge)To be continued...

Comment

Working...
                  X