really gross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really gross

So i get back from class (2am) and i'm walking down my hallway and I can smell something. The closer i get to the bathroom the worse the smell gets and you can probably already imagine where this is going. I go to my room and drop my stuff off and i really have to pee.

I walk back down toward the bathroom and as i open the door to the bathroom it hits me. The smell is soooo overwhelming it makes your eyes water. I go and grab a couple of my friends because of course we've got to investigate. At first glance you really cant see anything until we started opening stalls. We push the door to the stall open and its just nothing but SHIT. Completely covering the toilet, partially hitting the wall behind the toilet and on the stall walls, and covering most of the floor surrounding the toilet. Like someone had explosive Diarrhea and decide to stand up in front of the toilet instead of sitting down like a normal person.

I cant even begin to understand why someone would intentionally do this... Maintenance is gone, the security guard wont go near it and neither will the RA's whom have the responsibility of cleaning the bathrooms everyday.

And I do have a picture I can share by request(wasnt sure of SiS's pictures of shit policy) but it happened
    Last edited by blakdot; 06-13-2009, 03:02 AM.
    Jeep - every bump is a steering opportunity

It's 3'oclock in the morning.
    Although, I'm not a huge fan of looking at shit posted on the internet. I think the sis reactions might be worth this one.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

totally in.
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

Pics or it ddnt happen???? well we might belive you this time with out pics.
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I remember things like that happening in the bathroom on my floor at school. Nothing is off limits in the dorms it seems. I used to hate when people would puke in the bathrooms Friday night because it didn't get cleaned up until Monday afternoon.
          2000 XJ
          2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

really gross yes.

pics no thanks.
            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
            J10 project do want.
            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

This reminds me of when I was in high and we used to go to the YMCA a lot. One time we walk into the bathroom to get hit with this horrible odor to find someone had shit in the middle of the floor and tried covering it up with newspaper. A little bit later this janitor comes walking across the gym floor carrying a bag with shit covered newspaper and we are all hysterical.

Comment

pics so i can puke please
                I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

EW! EW! EW!
                  96 XJ Sport
                  6" Full Traction Longarm Lift
                  Locked Front and Rear

83 CJ7 (Sarge)To be continued...

Comment

hahahaha maybe somebody was messing around with Epitack. Sounds like a nice way to end the day....... by throwing up out your ass hole haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                      Pics or it ddnt happen???? well we might belive you this time with out pics.

agreed, but at the same time, how bad can it be?

the person is probably crazy that did that

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                        pics so i can puke please
                        x2

i saw the same exact thing at a country concert one time in hartford

Comment

pics plz. its poop, everyone has seen it. except girls, they poop butterflies
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Not cool, no pics needed!
                            HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                            OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

PICS PICS PICS!!!!
                              Originally posted by Fast Orange
                              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Working...
                              X