Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    I always have Time for Pizza.
    ok.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngf5Oo_XrjI[/ame]

Now we can have a pizza party!!!!!
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

YESSSSSSSS.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

NOM NOM NOM
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

what mike is not telling every one is he doesnt want pizza he just REALLY likes the song.
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
            what mike is not telling every one is he doesnt want pizza he just REALLY likes the song.
            i knew it!
            2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
              i knew it!
              he told me not to tell anyone but it was too good of a burn not to say anything.
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

he told me not to tell anyone but it was too good of a burn not to say anything.
                we don't keep secrets here at SIS, cmon mike you have to share with everyone
                2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

with friends like these who needs enemy's?
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

Yeah ok... I'd tell everyone how I fail at pleasuring myself but not about liking a song
                    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

maybe this is more embarrassing then your masturbation mishap?
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

maybe this is more embarrassing then your masturbation mishap?
                        doubtful, not when i'll admit to listening to the moldy peaches. Or byork

Comment

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xp9Gm-aRe5A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xp9Gm-aRe5A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                          randomness>*
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xp9Gm-aRe5A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xp9Gm-aRe5A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                            randomness>*
                            i despise you for posting that

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                              i despise you for posting that
                              no you dont so shut the fuck up. you going to the brad paisley concert saturday?
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

no you dont so shut the fuck up. you going to the brad paisley concert saturday?
                                i really tried to get tickets but gotta work......again

where did that come from?

Comment

Working...
                                X