so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so

Im sitting here watching youtube videos. You ask what, lady gaga. Im sitting here debating if i find her attractive or not. Clearly its a wig she's wearing but still, the possibility of a fucked up hairdo could totally ruin the chances.

she doesnt take good pictures

also, the other night i found this

BORKED

omg fucking kills me every time i watch it.
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

i have not seen any good pics of her. but i do like katy perry not her songs though
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

what in the hell is on her legs????

i think shes built ok like torso wise....but her face is eh....i think its her nose or osmething
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

as long as she's clean i would hit it, she's a total slut

Comment

katy perry is insanly hot. she has such a killer body
          if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Comment

Comment

katy perry is way hotter
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

when it comes down to it,

this is the finisher

BORKED

Comment

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uitCCcLAtGw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uitCCcLAtGw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

wow, that video is sick. new fav.

this was not pushed to second for me lol

BORKED

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                        wow, that video is sick. new fav.

this was not pushed to second for me lol

BORKED
                        good song great vid

Comment

wow i have not been mentioned yet
                          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

lady gaga looks like cher. this makes me puke
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                              wow i have not been mentioned yet
                              i was waiting to see how long it took you to post up.
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                              X