Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didnt play much gta 3

but when vice city came out it was THE SHIT

i kinda got into san andreas and once i unlocked all the islands i didn't follow the storyline and just screwed around seeing what vehicles i could get up the mountain and then jump them off the top at 90 mph.
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

i like san andreas mostly for driving around in the dirt on the bikes. i never do enough missions to finish the game though i did beat gta3. gta 1 fucking rocked though, just drive the viper around and squish people
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

i never really played them, i just liked getting fast cars or super bikes and just doing wheelies or going really fast and hitting jumps....oh and of course killing people
        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
          i never really played them, i just liked getting fast cars or super bikes and just doing wheelies or going really fast and hitting jumps....oh and of course killing people
          x2. screwing around was the best part of those games
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            I couldn't stand GTA IV. Stupid bowling, the way the cars handled like absolute shit....

Got bored with it fast.

The way the cars handled was my favorit part, so realistic. But my type of game is gran turismo, simulation games. I meant to vote IV but I voted san andreas.

Comment

i always thought that GTA needed more zombies....as does every other game
              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
                The way the cars handled was my favorit part, so realistic. But my type of game is gran turismo, simulation games. I meant to vote IV but I voted san andreas.
                I haven't played the newest gran turismo, but i thought the latest Forza was fucking awesome.

I like IV mainly because shit is so realistic, especially the bloodshed. All the explosions are realistic and you can hit somebody doing 90 and their face explodes all over the grill and sends them flying like a rag doll.

Comment

Working...
                X