Game looks sick!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game looks sick!!!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DOvbv-LkK6w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DOvbv-LkK6w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Looks so sweet. Not to mention some of the best graphics I have ever seen in the cinematic.
    95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Not big on RPGs.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      Not big on RPGs.
      x2

bought elder scrolls oblivion after hearing it was the best game ever created...

it fucking sucked, never again

Comment

I like RPGs and I like oblivion lol guess its a matter of prefrences. + this game is star wars so it is filled with win automatically
        95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Not big on RPGs.
          is it going to be an rpg? I couldnt decide if it was or not but didnt look into it any further. If its like the Knights of the Old Republic games it would suck, but if its like The Force Unleashed it could be really sweet.
          Jeep - every bump is a steering opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by blakdot View Post
            is it going to be an rpg? I couldnt decide if it was or not but didnt look into it any further. If its like the Knights of the Old Republic games it would suck, but if its like The Force Unleashed it could be really sweet.
            all of the KOTOR games are RPGs.
            sigpic

Comment

as long as anybody keeps talking bout games i will continue to push UFC on them. but i am now looking forward to L4D2
              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

all of the KOTOR games are RPGs.
                thats what i was unsure about, if it was just another KOTOR or not..
                Jeep - every bump is a steering opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by blakdot View Post
                  thats what i was unsure about, if it was just another KOTOR or not..
                  Yup, so basically me = pass.

Though I will admit Mass Effect was a pretty badass RPG-esque game, but I just used the Guns the entire time instead of the BS bionic abilities.
                  sigpic

Comment

well isn't it an mmorpg, so pass but it looks cool

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepless View Post
                      well isn't it an mmorpg, so pass but it looks cool
                      One extreme to another.
                      sigpic

Comment

the old republic is supposed to be an mmorpg, so pay to play

Comment

mmorpg's are like crack. You feel you NEED to play. I played the shit out of Everquest and Dark Ages of Camelot. I can't play those games again. Im in recovery.

Comment

exactly why not to play

Comment

I like mmorpgs + love star wars... Win, Win for me

Comment

Working...
                              X