Newfangled Internet thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newfangled Internet thing

alright, I heard "twitter" come up about 5 times today while channel surfing.

anyone into this mumbo jumbo, and could you tell me what makes it so appealing?

twitter is the word i use when i refer to boobies
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

its ghey. i made one to see what it was all about, and havent updated it in months.
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
        twitter is the word i use when i refer to boobies
        I'm going to slap your twitters around
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

its an incredible advertising tool. I use it to keep up to date on some celebs. I follow Jason Ellis for my radio show. I follow some blogs to keep updated on new posts. Searching is fun to see what others are tweeting about. If you're not a big deal, or need to keep instantly updated on other people/companies/services then its not for you.

Comment

its ghey, it is basically just your "status" that you update. poeple do it to follow celebrities and shit and what they are doing. you are limited to how much you can write at a time
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                holy ouch
                2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                J10 project do want.
                "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

ahhh ok. good clarification

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                    its ghey, it is basically just your "status" that you update. poeple do it to follow celebrities and shit and what they are doing. you are limited to how much you can write at a time
                    mine would just be me saying how different things piss me off. For example: today I saw a red squirrel. That thoroughly pissed me off.
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan10 View Post
                      its an incredible advertising tool. I use it to keep up to date on some celebs. I follow Jason Ellis for my radio show. I follow some blogs to keep updated on new posts. Searching is fun to see what others are tweeting about. If you're not a big deal, or need to keep instantly updated on other people/companies/services then its not for you.
                      I didn't know you were such a big deal
                      Originally posted by Fast Orange
                      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Working...
                      X