Meet and greet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet and greet.

Meet and greet FTW. I had a good time and meet some cool people. Wrestling ruecifur wasn't so bad either.
    95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Originally posted by 95jeepYJ View Post
    Meet and greet FTW. I had a good time and meet some cool people. Wrestling ruecifur wasn't so bad either.
    yeah, except hes 215 and walked all over us
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

True story.
      95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
        yeah, except hes 215 and walked all over us
        True story.
        Who took the vids?
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

i believe it was hawk

Comment

Idk. I think me and mighty quine shoulda went once for fun. Woulda been more even.

Comment

Idk. I think me and mighty quine shoulda went once for fun. Woulda been more even.
              he'd destroy you too
              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Orange View Post
                he'd destroy you too
                Would have been more even though. You out weighed us by a bunch.

Comment

<object width="320" height="240" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/94400630805" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/94400630805" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="240"></embed></object>

Comment

hahaha, farting on kai ftw
                    Last edited by Ruecifur; 06-07-2009, 10:43 PM.

Comment

2 tj's
                      3 yj's
                      2 xj's
                      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Joker2669 View Post
                        <object width="320" height="240" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/94400630805" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/94400630805" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="240"></embed></object>
                        Do you by chance, have any videos of Fast Orange facing my friend in a wrestling match.
                        Last edited by 95jeepYJ; 06-07-2009, 11:17 PM.

Comment

You have any of fast orange facing my friend.
                          good punctuation, tart. Happily, I passed highschool and deciphered what you wanted. Give me ten minutes.

Comment

good punctuation, tart. Happily, I passed highschool and deciphered what you wanted. Give me ten minutes.
                            why don't you just make a thread and upload all the wrestling matches from the m&g

Comment

Fixed

Comment

Working...
                              X