Today's M&G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    You know, I was seriously astounded by how well you did. I was like, 'Shit, Mike knows his shit!'

But yes, Great meet and great and AWESOME baseball game and I still apologize to Danny Gannon for that catch I made. Seriously fucking owned. Laser Beam Accuracy.
    The second I get hot, you take my dreams and crush them into the ground!

great time everyone, I had a blast all day

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      i am sorry i missed it, i was beating my friends ass for sleeping with my slut of a g/f
      I went buddy and wrestled ruecifur/Fast Orange.
      95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Originally posted by Joker2669 View Post
        <object width="320" height="240" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/94388885805" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/94388885805" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="240"></embed></object>
        Originally posted by 95jeepYJ View Post
        I went buddy and wrestled ruecifur/Fast Orange.
        you're ownage has been established
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Orange View Post
          you're ownage has been established
          Shoot I tried, I didn't back down from some random big dude that challenged me. Do i get props for that atleast?
          95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

you would have, prior to your request for said props. back to being my interweb bitch for you
            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

you would have, prior to your request for said props. back to being my interweb bitch for you
              Damn this all to hell. I never win.

Comment

well then what is chris going to do now that his job is taken?

Comment

couple 20's and random big dude could beat up your sluts boyfriend
                  Originally posted by gmc4cw
                  if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                    well then what is chris going to do now that his job is taken?
                    i would worry about yourself first...

Comment

whata nancy.
                      using that logic

you = nancy

fags
                      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                        using that logic

you = nancy

fags
                        i needed to work and make monies

Comment

i needed to work and make monies
                          jaw sore now?

Comment

jaw sore now?
                            sick fuckin burn
                            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

jaw sore now?
                              good burn, touche.

Comment

Fast Orange, 1 Fullwidthxj191, 0

Comment

Working...
                                X