No announcement yet.

Today's M&G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha well give the kid a break, he showed up and tried. If i had posted that, i wouldnt have showed :P then again im a punk bitch
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

it was a great time meeting everyone. great day

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        haha well give the kid a break, he showed up and tried. If i had posted that, i wouldnt have showed :P then again im a punk bitch
        FULL PROPS to 95yj for stepping up and wrestling some random a-hole (me) that was calling him out. I out weigh the kid by about 40-50 lbs and have been training jiu jitsu for the past 3-4 years.
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Orange View Post
          FULL PROPS to 95yj for stepping up and wrestling some random a-hole (me) that was calling him out. I out weigh the kid by about 40-50 lbs and have been training jiu jitsu for the past 3-4 years.
          You know, I was seriously astounded by how well you did. I was like, 'Shit, Mike knows his shit!'

But yes, Great meet and great and AWESOME baseball game and I still apologize to Danny Gannon for that catch I made. Seriously fucking owned. Laser Beam Accuracy.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Orange View Post
            I out weigh the kid by about 40-50 lbs

dude you outweighed him by about twice.
            winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

how many strikeouts did i get?

answer: 8 million
              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

I didn't see no wrestling

Comment

That was about an hour prior to burn outs.

BTW Corey, i did not get to say hi this time but your car is fucking beautiful Sick chevelle.
                  Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
                    That was about an hour prior to burn outs.

BTW Corey, i did not get to say hi this time but your car is fucking beautiful Sick chevelle.
                    ditto to that

Comment

Very good day guys! Had alot of fun, Lots of laughs. Epic baseball game. More cookouts and baseball games I wonder if we left any dents in the cars....

The mom coming over to us was probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
                      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

yeah man, mike was good dude. if we were the same size it might have been a good match. hes got 70 lbs on me lol
                        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                          yeah man, mike was good dude. if we were the same size it might have been a good match. hes got 70 lbs on me lol
                          start eating son!
                          Originally posted by Fast Orange
                          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

i can help you build weight, i am a fatty after all.

step one, buy world of warcraft

step two, burger king

step three, fuck work, random hand jobs for mon.... err n/m step three sucks
                            Originally posted by gmc4cw
                            if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

I only really met like 2 or 3 people I didn't know. I didn't talk to any weirdo's I didn't know.

Comment

<object width="320" height="240" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/94388885805" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/94388885805" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="240"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                                X