I had a dream...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a dream...

It all began when a bunch of us Sis members were randomly walking down a street in some ghetto neighborhood when we spot an abandoned house, we decide to go inside. It turns out the house was once a dunkin donuts, and it still smelled like dunkin donuts, and there was a fridge, still cold, storing dough. Although the rest of the place was in shambles with little napkins and a counter n shit, the cieling was caving in, yet there was one fridge, still with power, holding dough.

Then i went blank for a bit.

So somehow we went from abandoned dunkin donut house, to a sweet log cabin type house, with an open floorplan, a loft, n shit there was nothing inside it but the bare nessecities, nothing on the walls, just a flat screen tv and a large wraparound couch, I would assume there was a kitchen and bedroom of sorts, but I didn't get to see that part. Well Adam thought it would be a brilliant idea to go visit alex on cape cod. so fast forward to chapter 3....

Chapter 3 of the dream begins leaving this sweet house, which was in the same location of the dunkin donuts house, so apparently we fixed this abandoned shack into something sweet over who knows how long of a time period. We get in adams jeep, just him and myself, it was cute. Then i got an image in my head of a map, it included where we were and the destination, and a line telling us where to go. Much like a gps screen, only HUGE. The "sis house" as i will call it, was in the seekonk mass area, and we had to take the highway to get to alex's house on the cape. Well we come to a bridge, with some construction going on it. Theres cones blocking off a lane, so we avoid that lane. We are driving along, when someone must have blocked off the wrong lane, because i spy a drop off about 40 feet ahead. We just sort of coast into the water (luckily only about a 6 foot drop) I immediately scream "UNBUCKLE" as soon as we hit the water. we do, open our doors and watch the jeep sink. we swim up to the shore and I say something like "that sucks" Adam goes "oh i'm not worried, i'm gettin a new one anyway" and we walk away like nothing happened.

Somehow, we end up at a department store, It wasn't a wal mart or target, I don't know what the fawk it was. but we never went inside, we just sorta hung out outside for no apparent reason

thats where it gets hazy, i don't remember much after that. I love it when I can remember my dreams though.
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

omg you visited me?

Comment

put down the pill bottle

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
        omg you visited me?
        no

adams jeep sunk in teh ocean and we walked home

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          put down the pill bottle
          the last time i touched drugs was at least 48 hours prior to this dream

Comment

fucking knew i shouldve gotten that snorkel

Comment

were you still crippled in the dream
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                fucking knew i shouldve gotten that snorkel

you told me you built your jeep for water!
                2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                J10 project do want.
                "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

ok now here's my freudian interpretation of your dream.

Some background info for those who haven't heard freud's theory on dreams. You see freud believed that there were aspects of dreams. There is the straight forward part of the dream which is called "manifest content. This means exactly what the dream is about. In this case it would be sam and adam's magical adventure through time and space. Then there is the other part which is called the "latent content". Freud believed that this was the ego's way of regulating these deep sexual feelings that would not be accepted in the conscious world.

SO by using his reasoning he would say that sam feels a sexual attraction towards his jeep, and has a deep seeded resentment towards dunkin donuts.

for those of you who read this incoherent rambling I apologize.
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                    ok now here's my freudian interpretation of your dream.

Some background info for those who haven't heard freud's theory on dreams. You see freud believed that there were aspects of dreams. There is the straight forward part of the dream which is called "manifest content. This means exactly what the dream is about. In this case it would be sam and adam's magical adventure through time and space. Then there is the other part which is called the "latent content". Freud believed that this was the ego's way of regulating these deep sexual feelings that would not be accepted in the conscious world.

SO by using his reasoning he would say that sam feels a sexual attraction towards his jeep, and has a deep seeded resentment towards dunkin donuts.

for those of you who read this incoherent rambling I apologize.
                    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

I had a dream once that I was wheeling my Jeeo one day with my roommate Dan. I let him drive for a while when he decided to drive down a cliff straight into the water. But, my jeep was so cool it could still drive underwater, and we watched the fish and sharks swim by and all that for a while as we drove. We then proceeded to drive out of the water on to the shore up the bank where we got out and started walking around. I was later attacked by a polar bear who just started licking my ankles. I soon saw my parents who were rooting the bear on to keep licking me. Than another bear came in and started doing the same. It was weird. then I woke up. that was the best one i rememeber
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post

I had a dream once that I was wheeling my Jeeo one day with my roommate Dan. I let him drive for a while when he decided to drive down a cliff straight into the water. But, my jeep was so cool it could still drive underwater, and we watched the fish and sharks swim by and all that for a while as we drove. We then proceeded to drive out of the water on to the shore up the bank where we got out and started walking around. I was later attacked by a polar bear who just started licking my ankles. I soon saw my parents who were rooting the bear on to keep licking me. Than another bear came in and started doing the same. It was weird. then I woke up. that was the best one i rememeber
                        LOL thats awesome

submarine jeep

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                          I was later attacked by a polar bear who just started licking my ankles. I soon saw my parents who were rooting the bear on to keep licking me.
                          did you just watch out cold or something??
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

my dream last night freaked me the fuck out

i was sitting in my jeep on the top tier of a parking garage and there was a building in view being constructed and as im watching i notice a man on the very top of the building walk in a straight line right off the edge. it looked as though he did one of those little sprint jogs like when youre jumping across a stream or something, so it appeared that he thought he was jumping onto something else, but there was nothing there, he just jumped off the side of the building and all while he was falling i could see him put his hands on his head like "oh no!" and then as he came down past eye level he took his phone out and dialed what i imagined would be his wife and then plummeted to his death....
                            Last edited by Lycaon; 06-07-2009, 10:32 AM.
                            2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                            1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

sam, you're so weird
                              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                              X