When will we have nice weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will we have nice weather?

Let's face it, this weather sucks. it's really nice for like 3 days and then it goes back to being in the 20's all day. ridiculous. i can't wait till it's at least in the 60's so we can finally start wearing shorts and sandals
    98 XJ RIP
    05 WRX
    16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
    Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

17 high, 4 low tomorrow.

mother nature!

Comment

in the 50s this sat and sunday ill take it!
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Im really starting to not like the cold. I want it to be warm so I can wrench and ride the motorcycle in comfort.
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

i just wish it was above 60* in my house
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

i feel like this winter is just soo much colder than past winters. the snow doesn't bother me too much, esp. when it cancels class, but when i have wind ripping my face apart i just want to curl in bed and not move...global warming my ass. i cannot wait for summer.
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

yea i guss they talkin 40 for saturday and 47 sunday.... i plan on workin on my jeep saturday and armand and myself will be installin a lift in the gilrs TJ sunday
              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                yea i guss they talkin 40 for saturday and 47 sunday.... i plan on workin on my jeep saturday and armand and myself will be installin a lift in the gilrs TJ sunday
                Im down for installing a lift if you need help Joe.
                -Caleb

Comment

I won't claim to be any help, but ill gladly come by for moral support and casual banter.
                  Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I don't mind the snow, but this cold is seriously hampering me trying to get my swap underway. Even if i pull my jeep into the garage which isn't very big to do shit, i end up with a muddy puddle of water that i gotta lay in from the snow melt.

Comment

Yes the snow im dealing w/ but the cold temps and wind are driving me nuts! Looks like 20s low 30s for the rest of the week here
                      "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                        i feel like this winter is just soo much colder than past winters. the snow doesn't bother me too much, esp. when it cancels class, but when i have wind ripping my face apart i just want to curl in bed and not move...global warming my ass. i cannot wait for summer.
                        X2, but its supposed to be a high of 59 this sunday however, my coach decided since it was gonna be a nice day to make us have practice. dangit
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                          Im down for installing a lift if you need help Joe.

ok as soon as i get exact details from armand like where the hell he lives lol ill call ya.....
                          #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Are you doing it at his house? or the shop?
                            -Caleb

Comment

his house.... sunday... prolly be there around 10, you know where he lives? i mean i told him id call him sat to finalise and get directions but if you know then you can come lol
                              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Working...
                              X