Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ruffstuff 9"

Fawkin sick.

And its about time! We have been working on this for over 2 years and finally found a bender capable of the accuracy we needed to do it right!

Thats right, its nearly round! But its not......but it lets it be small!

It has 14 different surfaces to make the semicircle......

We could have made it round but its substantially stronger with the bends, each one reinforcing the next.....

We reinforce them inside in many places but I won't show those til they are ready for production (3-5 weeks) and we will give a couple away then too. There isn't a fill plug, we just have to decide where after we are done with the truss.....

We are looking to be sub $500 for the Steel/DOM model and under $750 for the full Chromoly model, DOM tubes will be 3.5" x .375" and the Chromoly tubes will be 3.5" x .25".....We are still working on the snouts and hubs for the full floaters but you can use pretty much any made unless its only for a tiny tube.....Let me know what lengths you want and what you think of the shape. This shape allows for the most clearance & the most strength but is the hardest to make.
    http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthrea...71#post9906771

WIN
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

thats pretty awesome.
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
        X