Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=JimboDouglas;63896]
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
    I wheeled that shit today you fucking haters. wheeled it outta the woods, took the top off, and drove it to work.

I drove on the lawn at my parents house too, I didnt know that counted as wheelin
    ohhhhh got 'em
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Wow...

Thats a harsh burn! hahaha

especially coming from the guy who wants to turn my backyard into a testing ground haha.
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

at least the majority of voters are in your favor
        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
        J10 project do want.
        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

thats because a majority of voters are correct.
          "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
          It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

hey, I voted yes for ya, I want to see that thing in action as much as you do
            and to your credit your back yard has slightly rougher terrain than most, I would say it could count as half-wheelin.

It would be good testing grounds though if we made some better access.
            99 TJ 4cyl, 4" short arm, 33" MTZ's, JKS quick discos, smittybilt front, rear & rockers

Work to be done: Clayton long arm, ford 8.8 rear locker & 1 ton

Comment

Working...
            X