Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Graveyard

AKA my Uncle's property.

If you want to see more just click on the picture and check out the whole album. Don't want to overwhelm you all with too many sad Jeep pics!

uhm. Anything good?

SiS Salvage run?
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

can i come take things?

Comment

purty plz
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I asked him for a list of parts and he just laughed at me . I tried. I don't think he knows what he has anymore. He just looks and sees if he's already ripped it out. There was a pile of engines near the driveway. I should have taken a picture.

Sorry guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotch View Post
            I asked him for a list of parts and he just laughed at me . I tried. I don't think he knows what he has anymore. He just looks and sees if he's already ripped it out. There was a pile of engines near the driveway. I should have taken a picture.

Sorry guys.
            We don't need no stinkin parts list....
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

we go in with tools

and come out with parts

its that simple
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                we go in with tools

and come out with parts

its that simple
                x2. tell him we can give him baked goods...or sam. he is weaker now and will put up less of a fight than if he wasn't broken

Comment

ok i saw like 4-5 sets of good steel wagon wheels w/ the 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern. Can i beg a set off your uncle???
                  Originally posted by Fast Orange
                  if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                  Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                  I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Is that in Kingston, NY? There's a guy with a jeep graveyard there, I think his name is Terry.

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
                      ok i saw like 4-5 sets of good steel wagon wheels w/ the 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern. Can i beg a set off your uncle???
                      How about you just spend the lousy $100 and get a set of mind Cragar Soft 8's from me like we originally anticipated?
                      06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
                        How about you just spend the lousy $100 and get a set of mind Cragar Soft 8's from me like we originally anticipated?
                        those are only 15x7, i need 15x8's... or you could give them to me and i'll weld some beadlocks on there. And 100 dollars goes a long way. I have child support to pay.
                        Originally posted by Fast Orange
                        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by polarman View Post
                          Is that in Kingston, NY? There's a guy with a jeep graveyard there, I think his name is Terry.
                          hope not, bc that guy is a douchebag

Comment

Originally posted by polarman View Post
                            Negative. Otis, MA and his name is Stephen.

As far as parts go; I'm sure he won't give anything away. I know some of you don't need a list *cough Phil*, but he's not exactly close. I'll try to get a list of what he wants to sell, but no promises. He races a truck, two jeeps, and a boat so he's a little busy over the summer. Didn't mean to get anyone's hopes up for parts with the pictures! I wasn't thinking . Sorry!

Comment

Working...
                            X