X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIVE DMB ON FUSE.

Anyone else watching this?
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

I am not.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

oh forgot about this. tuning in
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        I am not.
        x2
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

I am not.
          Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
          x2
          your loss
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
            your loss
            married with children> dmb
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

ive seen em 3 times. awesome every time
              P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

DMB's drummer is fucking amazing. I'm not a ridiculous huge fan of the band, but watching them play is pretty awesome

Comment

also on hulu.com

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
                    DMB's drummer is fucking amazing. I'm not a ridiculous huge fan of the band, but watching them play is pretty awesome
                    carter beauford is the drummer and he is sick. it was too bad about there saxaphone guy, leroy moore
                    P8R

Comment

how do i watch this?
                      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

tune in to Fuse Channel if you have it. They are just starting the encore
                        P8R

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                          how do i watch this?
                          Eyeballs.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                            tune in to Fuse Channel if you have it. They are just starting the encore
                            do you have to pay for it? or just sign up?

Comment

Eyeballs.
                              seriously? stop with the ball busting plz.

kthx

Comment

Working...
                              X